HPE1US Heredia Province Heredia Costa Rica
1 month ago
Inventory Management internship
This role has been designated as âEdgeâ, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in todayâs complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate whatâs next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext.Â We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customersâ outcomes... from their digital transformation.
Who We Are:Â
At HPE, our team members search beyond customers' needs today to accelerate whatâs next and make a difference â for others, our company, and the planet. Our customers turn to us because we are positive, empathetic and enterprising. We embrace opportunities to accelerate this transformation across data, connectivity, cloud and security. And together we make what was once thought impossible, possible.Â Â
Thatâs why we not only give you the space to grow into the professional you want to be, but we also embrace who you are and where you come from. We also value the flexibility and autonomy to balance work and personal needs in a way that works best for you.Â Â Â
What youâll do:
The Inventory Management internship within PNT Supply Chain is supporting the team with reporting and data processing related activities, as well as performing supporting activities of specified process owners. You will be integral part of a team of Supply Chain professionals focused on ensuring best in class supply performance, both internally and with external partners.
• You will be involved in daily/weekly reporting functions, which involve interpreting data from various systems and summarizing it to enable further actions from specified process owners
• You will be exploring and proposing opportunities for systems and processes enhancement
• You will get the opportunity to participate in different Supply Chain projects as requested by your people leader - you will collaborate with team members across the organization to meet relevant project objectives and its respective compliance requirements
• You will get firsthand experience by getting the opportunity to communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to provide best customer support and operational excellence
What youâll need:
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Masterâs degree in Industrial Engineering Logistics & Supply chain Management/ Business Operations
• Have knowledge in supply chain main concepts such as demand, material planning, order management, logistics
• Have demonstrated analytical skills
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player with proactive approach
• Have advanced MS Office skills (Excel (pivot tables mandatory) , PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• SQL knowledge
• Power BI nice to have
• Fluent in English
• Willing to learn and develop skills for further professional growth in Supply Chain
At HPE, weâre:Â
• Ranked 19th on Fortuneâs 2022 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For.Â
• Ranked 7th on Newsweekâs list of Americaâs Most Responsible Companies 2022Â
• Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion for the sixth year in rowÂ
• Named one of the 100 Best Large Workplaces for Millennials in 2021Â
• Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Multicultural Women by SeramountÂ
Ready to take the next step? Open up opportunities with HPE.Â
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBTand Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Â Â Â Â
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories
Heredia Province Heredia Costa Rica
Jobs in Heredia Province Heredia Costa Rica
Inventory Management internship Heredia Province jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.