Tata Steel Jamshedpur Jharkhand India
1 month ago
• Ensure the work practices and systems within the various projects/ operations are consistent with all policy and procedures (safety, environment and health) and statutory requirements by planning and monitoring activities.
• Updating geological maps, sections.
• Preparation of half-early/ quarterly/monthly excavation plans and monitoring compliances. Coordinating with Mines Managers and D&B In-charge of all the four manganese mines so to ensure development of mines as per ABP.
• Plan and co-ordinate with operations to ensure compliance ABP in terms of availability of ROM for sizing &sorting and for screen plants.
• Carryout half-yearly and yearly detail reconciliation exercise from model to ROM, ROM to products and production to dispatch.
• Knowledge of Geology- Theoretical and field based (mapping, survey, sampling, QAQC, idea on analytical techniques, idea about exploration techniques, QA&QC, preparing maps, sections etc.).
• Knowledge of related rules ... policies.
• Knowledge of resource & reserve evaluation, classification techniques,
• Familiar with usage of field equipment like Brunton, GPS. Added knowledge of field app based digital map reading.
The candidate must have exposure in Quality Assurance and Control and Exposure to softwares like ARC-GIS, AUTOCAD, SURPAC, MINEX etc is a must.
MSc (Geology / Applied Geology) / M. Tech (Applied Geology) / M.Sc. Tech (Applied Geology) from UGC/AICTE recognized colleges.
Candidates with experience in the field of Coal, Iron Ore, Manganese and Chrome Ore
Jamshedpur Jharkhand India
Jobs in Jamshedpur Jharkhand India
Principal Geologist/Senior Geologist/Geologist Jamshedpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.