Aqarmap Cairo Egypt
1 month ago
• Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases.
• Designing and developing test automation scripts that run on multiple platforms: desktop, iOS, and Android.
• Identifying and selecting the automation test cases.
• Using test automation guidelines.
• Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy.
• Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
• Configuring testing framework tool in order to set it up.
• Running manual testing as needed following a hybrid testing framework.
• Collating and monitoring the defect management process.
• Managing the changes and executing regression tests.
• Reporting and following up the testing process on JIRA.
• Researching issues in software through testing.
• Collaborating with the Software Engineers and Product Owners to develop solutions.
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
• Coming up with exact solutions for problems... related to object identity and error handling
• Interacting with product owners and stakeholders to solve the various issues they face.
Requirements Certification Needs:
• ISTQB Foundation Level is a must.
• ISTQB Agile Tester is a must.
• ISTQB Test Automation Engineer is a plus.
• Medical & Life Insurance: After 6 Months.
• Social Insurance
• Paid English Courses
• Training Programs
• Free Snacks & Drinks
• Company Trips & Outings
• On-site Gym & Nutrition Sessions
Software Automation Tester Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.