D EDGE, Accor Hotels
D EDGE, Accor Hotels Paris France
1 month ago
⚡ WHO WE ARE:
Have you ever booked a hotel online? Then you’ve probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Mission 🚀: Every day, we help more than 18,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through leading-edge cloud-based e-commerce solutions.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
Figures 📊 : D-EDGE Is the European No1 and World No3 hotel distribution technology provider in hospitality. With a team of more than 500 experts located in over 20 countries, D-EDGE provides localized support, services, and tools. With its global network of 500+ partners, D-EDGE’s ever-expanding ecosystem is a positive place to do business and grow.
At D-EDGE we are driven by these 4 key values:
We care about people #PEOPLE FIRST
We dare to share #OPEN COMMUNICATION
We embrace change #ADAPTABILITY
We go the extra mile #GO BEYOND
🧑🤝🧑ABOUT THE TEAM:
Among the 500... D-EDGERs, the Product & Engineering Department is made of 250+ enthusiasts coming from all horizons, who reinvent the hotel booking experience for both the traveler and the hotelier. We love to innovate and share our expertise and experiments through public and internal events: conferences, meetups, collaboration with schools, open-source projects, BBL, book clubs, all-hands, etc.
You will join the Channel Manager Experience team, composed of 5 people, among them: Romain DENEAU et Loïc DENUZIERE.
You will be reporting to Vincent REMOND, the team lead.
The main objective of the team is to responsible for working on a variety of projects related to our F# S.A.F.E application and Windows services communicating via MSMQ.
💻 YOUR SCOPE:
Working in the channel manager's extranet team involves working closely with the channel manager to manage and optimize the hotel's various online sales channels. This may include tasks such as managing online bookings, updating room rates and availability, synchronizing bookings and cancellations between the different online booking platforms, as well as monitoring the hotel's performance on these platforms and taking action to optimize revenue.
As a member of the extranet team, it may also be necessary to communicate regularly with various technology partners and solution providers to ensure that the hotel is using the latest technologies and best practices to effectively manage online sales channels.
Working on the channel manager extranet team can be very dynamic and requires strong teamwork skills, excellent communication skills, and a solid knowledge of online sales channel management technologies and practices in the hotel industry.
🎯 WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Develop and maintain our F# S.A.F.E application and Windows services communicating via MSMQ
• Collaborate with team members to design, develop, and deploy software solutions
• Troubleshoot and debug code as necessary
• Maintain code quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
• Participate in code reviews
• Ensure that the software is up-to-date with the latest security standards and best practices
• Work with the team to modernize our stack to prepare for migration to the cloud
⭐WHAT YOU’VE GOT:
The job has been tailored for you if: 🦄
• You are Proficient in C#, F#, and PowerShell
• You have experience with Windows environments
• Strong understanding of software development principles and practices
• Experience working in an international environment
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
The icing on the cake: 🍰
• Experience with F#
💜 WHY YOU’LL LOVE US:
• Attractive salary according to your profile
• D-Edge is Remote Friendly
• Remote allowance: 2,50€ / day within the limit of three days per week
• 50% of transport costs from home to work
• Meal Allowance (9,48 euros/day paid at 60 %)
• Accor Employee Card: Discount on hotel bookings
• Incentives plans, bonuses, and wage savings
• CSE: Sports and cultural activities, gift cards, and various discounts
• Vendredi: Access a network of certified nonprofits to get involved in. You’ll also have the opportunity to work 1 day per month for those nonprofit organizations.
• Career development: we want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
• D-Convention 🎉: This is THE event that D-EDGERS are looking forward to
• D-Summer Party 🍸: Annual meeting to spend a fun and friendly moment with all D-EDGERS
Back-end Software Engineer C# F# - Channel Manager Experience (M/F/NB) Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.