2K London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Who We Are
JOIN OUR QA STUDIO IN MADRID!
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K's portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier's... Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
The Age Ratings Producer will coordinate the submission of age ratings approvals to all International governing bodies on behalf of every 2K game in development. Aligning with the Age Ratings Manager (located in the US), the Age Ratings Producer ensures that materials being prepped for US ratings boards are also effectively created for all EMEA/Australian/New Zealand Int'l territories.
Working in the Madrid or UK office and reporting to the Age Ratings Manager in Vegas.
What You Will Do
• Has proficient understanding of general age rating boards, policies, and can identify sensitive content which could affect potential for release or rating strictness.
• Keeps essential teams informed of age rating guidelines for submissions, as well as the application of logos on all materials.
• Leads the submissions of age rating approvals for the EMEA and Australian/New Zealand International territories where 2K publishes games.
• Establishes and cultivates substantial relationships with key personnel at each of the EMEA International Ratings boards so that 2K's submissions are given proper attention and service.
• Prepares invoicing and payments for Ratings submissions.
• Meets with key customers and leadership on a recurring basis to maintain awareness of project statuses and concerns.
• Coordinates with team leadership to maintain a thoroughly detailed delivery schedule of all projects and crucial dates.
• Delivers Ratings Board Confirmation Letters to applicable parties, maintaining oversight on projects after submission to ensure no changes have been made that would invalidate approvals, and ensures studios have performed necessary content audits prior to video game manufacturing.
• Advises customers of the age ratings achieved for every project.
What Will Make You a Great Fit
• Ability to create and configure game, bundles and production to storefront portals
• Ability to manage competing timelines and information needs on multiple projects and platforms at once
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, internally & externally.
• Knowledge of bug database systems, QA process, test plan creation, and bug writing process.
• Minimum of 3 years of work involved with 1st Party Submissions on the publisher side (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo).
• Hardworking, reliable, punctual, flexibility to work unsociable hours depending on deadlines.
• Knowledge of MS Office suite
• Technically proficient with PCs, gaming consoles, and related hardware.
• Ability to liaise with other departments.
• 2+ years proven experience in age rating submissions.
• Bachelors or Associates degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent minimum.
• Excellent organization and time management skill with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, and the flexibility to support an environment where details can change quickly.
• Well-developed interpersonal, communication skills, and management skills.
• Attention to detail and positive personality to foster excellent working relationships.
• Experience managing, mitigating, and resolving risks
• Digital literacy, specifically MS Word, Outlook, and Database Software
Age Ratings Producer London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.