Guardian Dentistry Partners
Guardian Dentistry Partners Fredericksburg VA United States
1 month ago
FT with Full Benefits!
As a Registered Dental Hygienist in this office, you will work in collaboration with your Dentist to provide “Best in Class” care to your patients. We are focused on the delivery of high-quality care by giving our Hygienists more than enough time to spend with their patients.
Your leadership in this position contributes greatly to the positive culture and environment we seek for our staff and patients. Join us for so much more than a career. We’ve got your back and encouraged your growth! You will truly be making a difference in the lives of your patients while you have access to so many resources to support your success.
Just a few reasons to consider us!
• Office accepts PPO & Fee for service Insurances
• Established Family oriented practice that has gained the trust of our patients
• Modern Digital office
• Recent graduates are valued and mentored.
• Competitive health benefits offered at 30 hours per week.
• Strong collaboration with your Dentists and team
• Matching 401K retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
• Lots of focus on Continuing Education
• Hygiene Team case reviews
• Life & Disability Insurance
• We will work with your personal schedule, if you can work with ours. Let’s make this work!
Do you have?
• Registered Dental Hygiene License
• High moral standards
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with your co-workers and patients.
• Likes to have fun at work!
There is only so much we can tell you! Contact us to give you a FaceTime or in person tour of our beautiful office and see for yourself.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. Employer will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Req Number DEN-23-00262
Fredericksburg VA USA
Jobs in Fredericksburg VA United States
Dental Hygienist Fredericksburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.