CoSoSys Cluj-Napoca Romania
1 month ago
About Us - CoSoSys
CoSoSys is a trusted player in the data security industry, providing granular solutions to protect organizations' sensitive information. At CoSoSys we put our customers back in control of their most sensitive data, enabling them to grow without fear of data loss. We are helping them to better understand where risk exists, and to coordinate a dynamic response even before an exfiltration attempt occurs.
As we all pull in the same direction, we celebrate team and individual successes. We work to inspire those around us, and we act with peace to make things happen. We are well-known for our industry-leading multi-OS solution, for our outstanding and fast customer service, and for keeping our international teams engaged and satisfied in their roles.
About the role
As a Web Developer in the marketing team, you will play a crucial role in designing and developing the company's website to ensure that it delivers an exceptional user experience. You will collaborate with... the marketing and content teams to build, maintain and optimize landing pages, lead generation forms, and other web assets that drive conversions and support the company's demand generation efforts.
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
• Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site;
• Designs, writes, and edits website content;
• Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs;
• Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science;
• Proven working experience in web programming;
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS;
• Proficiency in WordPress, including themes and plugins development or customization;
• Expertise in web design and layout implementation;
• Capability of self-directed development based on provided wireframes and visual identity guidelines;
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
• Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Basic knowledge of image editing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or Inkscape;
• Experience using Figma is a plus.
• Private Healthcare;
• Discretionary bonuses and/or equivalent engagement activities throughout the year: Easter, Christmas, Birthday, Children’s day - for parents only;
• Meal tickets;
• Newborn allowance;
• Bookster subscription;
• Aid for eye glasses;
• Public transportation/parking subscription for employees that are working from the office;
• Employee engagement activities and events;
• Thousands of courses online through Udemy;
• Growth possibilities (trainings);
• Remote working from abroad (EU countries);
• Hybrid work setup;
• Flexible working hours
Web Developer Cluj-Napoca jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.