Aurex Group Central And Western District Hong Kong
1 month ago
Aurex Group is partnering with an international real estate private equity fund in Hong Kong who is looking for a Research Analyst. Native English speaker with 3-5 years of relevant experience is required.
• Analyze regional economics; in terms of the relevance for real estate investments
• Review real estate market forecasts and oversee supplementary forecasting to develop Target Market analysis for Asia.
• Analyze trends in Asia cities to provide focus for acquisitions officers
• Assist investment strategy for its Asia Property Fund
• Assist with the risk analysis for various investment opportunities for the region and present findings to clients and to the Investment Committee
• Participate in client teams for acquisitions, development, disposition and portfolio investment strategies;
• Follow trends in the capital markets as they relate to institutional real estate;
• Contribute and add value to the annual strategic planning process.
• Degree... qualified, preferably in Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
• 3-5 years experience in Asian property market / macro research and feasibility studies preferably with a major property market player
• Proactive and confident self starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
• Track record of relevant market research experience within real estate and/or finance preferred.
• Strong command of written and spoken English
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Karry Zhang by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
Central And Western District Hong Kong
Jobs in Central And Western District Hong Kong
Research Analyst - Real Estate Private Equity (Native English) Central And Western District jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.