irecruitimedical Stevenage United Kingdom
1 month ago
An Associate Specialist Psychiatrist position has come up at a private hospital providing a recovery and rehabilitation service to patients who are experiencing mental health issues
This is a substantive and permanent post (full time 37.5 hours per week or ten sessions), however we are also happy to consider applications from those wishing to work on a part-time basis.
You will be working with an established multi-professional team delivering individualised care and treatment of patients with severe and complex mental disorders
· Ensuring an adequate handover to colleagues including out of hours.
· Seeking collateral history from other professionals and family.
· Completing discharge letters/reports/s62 forms as required in a timely manner.
· Contributing to the service development by participating in Clinical Governance activities by conducting audits, research and teaching.
· Work effectively with colleagues to ensure that patients have access to... appropriate medical cover at all times.
· Providing prospective cover to other specialty doctors when they are on leave.
To be successful in this role, you'll need
· Full GMC registration
· Experience working in psychiatry within multi-disciplinary teams
· To be in good standing with the Royal College of Psychiatrists
· At least 3 years' experience in Psychiatry
· Experience working as a doctor within similar environment
· Section 12 (2) approval (desirable)
· AC status (desirable)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £90,000.00 per year
• Day shift
Work Location: In person
Jobs in Stevenage United Kingdom
Specialty Doctor Stevenage jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.