Coca-Cola Seoul Korea, South
1 month ago
This job is required to develop and execute corporate/brand communications strategies and projects as well as internal communications by closely working with cross functional teams within the company, especially Marketing and HR. This job will also need to pursue communications excellence by bringing new innovations and ideas. This role is part of Korea Public Affairs, Communications and Sustainability team who oversees Public Relations, Digital Communications, Business & ESG communications, jointly making consistent efforts on building and improving corporate reputation internally and externally for Coca-Cola Company Korea.
• Develop corporate/brand/internal communications and employee engagement strategies that align with business priorities and corporate agenda.
• Lead brand communications for still category including coffee, tea, hydration, juice and water products, closely working with senior brand managers and IMX lead
• Create... professional and engaging contents for effective communications targeting various stakeholders including consumers, employees and leadership teams for various internal and external communications purposes and projects.
• Supervise the multi agencies to ensure the success of brand launches leveraging traditional and digital media.
• Manage owned digital platform such as the corporate website and develop new way of communicating leveraging digital trends
• Build relationship with journalists, influencers, and key stakeholders
• Organize global / local PR event aligned with communications objectives
• Lead internal communications activities including townhall, internal activation for specific campaign and other initiatives for employee engagement.
• Serve as a trusted communications partner to cross-functional and leadership team for internal communications-related tasks.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Around 5 years of experience in corporate/brand communications with a leading brand or agency
• Bachelor's degree or higher - communications, journalism, public relations, or related majors preferred but not a must.
• Planning capabilities with insights on business environment, consumer trends, sustainability trends and social/environmental movement
• Knowledge of PR and media tactics, SNS/digital communications, and stakeholder management
• Outstanding English and Korean language proficiency, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate experience and capability in project management with strong ownership on time, budget, and deliverables.
• Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across all levels, functions, and cultural backgrounds.
• Attention to details.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws
Seoul South Korea
Strategic Communications Manager Seoul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.