GE Seoul Korea, South
1 month ago
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Operates with some autonomy but are typically subject to standard sales practices and procedures. The role is subject to regular review of sales results. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance. May be responsible for medium-sized sales territories.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
• selling to or through partners and distributors. May include channel sales support and channel development duties.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Uses prior experience and acquired commercial... expertise to execute policy/strategy.
• In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
• Most decisions are within a defined framework, but some autonomy in the final decisions for a project, product line, market, sales process or customers. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
• A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
• Min10years of experience in the Sales & Channel Sales.
• Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Seoul South Korea
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.