Hitachi Careers Seoul Korea, South
1 month ago
You will define and implement the marketing strategy in the assigned area. Proactively lead, develop and coach the Marketing department. Manage the marketing action plan to achieve both the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way, and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Plan and support the local Product Group sales strategy to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for systems, services and products in a profitable way.
• You will be responsible for creating, planning and implementing the marketing (and communications) strategies for the assigned area in accordance with global marketing and sales strategy and budget. Produces action plans accordingly.
• You will create, plan and implement sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with LPG sales strategy. Achieves sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency.
• You will define... key Marketing & Sales targets in line with Division/Business Unit strategy and ensures these are achieved.
• You will identify opportunities with existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area and determine plans for securing the opportunities.
• You will be responsible for the product marketing, industry, segment marketing and strategic and tactical marketing plans to support the relevant organization. Initiates, implements and reports market analysis and marketing activities. Ensure the market is monitored by developing and maintaining efficient marketing tools and implementing coordinated marketing analyses and activities.
• You will collaborate internally and oversees preparation of competitor analyses ranging from full profit and loss account (P&L) and main financial data to company profile and net sales analysis.
• You will coordinate the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluates data to ensure achievement of goals. Monitors and provides reports to the Marketing and Sales organization on market intelligence.
• You will support the development of strong relationships with key customers. Builds and maintains strong relationships with key decision makers. Ensures efficient marketing communications.
• You will identify and manage potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels.
• You will take ownership of the sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs.
• You will manage the sales/marketing strategy across the LPG to maximize the pipeline and the ratio of secured opportunities. Provide technical support to the opportunity development process and, where not available, coordinating support from the wider team. Supporting the bid/tender process and acting as Bid Manager/Target Lead on the larger opportunities.
• Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Electrical qualification would be an advantage.
• Significant experience in the NZ HV/MV electrical industry.
• Established network of industry related clients within NZ.
• An intermediate level of computer literacy is required as a minimum.
• A full clean driver’s license is required as the role will require driving a company vehicle
Seoul South Korea
Market Manager (Korea) Seoul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.