Chemonics International Inc
Chemonics International Inc Sabhā Libya
1 month ago
Chemonics seeks a Logistics Assistant for the ongoing USAID/Libya Economic Acceleration Project (LEAP/Aqfuz). The goal of the project is to promote inclusive private sector-led growth throughout southern Libya, increasing economic resilience while putting new future opportunities in reach for a diverse group of stakeholders. LEAP will enhance entrepreneurship skills, provide firm-level assistance, provide technical and vocational training, and strengthen the capacity of business development service providers.
The Logistics Assistant position is responsible for ensuring logistics support and technical assistance to promote economic growth by improving internal processes and collaborating with program leadership. The Logistics Assistant will support the Operations and Human Resources Manager with maintenance and implementation of all administrative, procurement, and personnel office systems. The Logistics Assistant will ensure the adherence to U.S. government regulations and... Chemonics’ corporate and field office policies.
The Logistics Assistant will report to the Operations and Finance Lead.
• Support the Operations and Human Resources Manager with procurement, event logistics, and travel preparation as requested
• Support the Operations and Human Resources Manager in driver and fleet oversight, to include assisting with driver scheduling based on technical activities, maintaining fuel and maintenance contracts, collecting, and filing vehicle logs, etc.
• Support LEAP with filing and maintenance of filing systems, both electronic and hard copy.
• Assist with procurement needs and ordering of supplies for the office, including but not limited to receiving quotes from potential vendors and overseeing the project inventory.
• Maintain administrative systems, including but not limited to communication logs, filing systems and budget trackers.
• Maintain staff contact lists as needed and support recruitment and staff onboarding.
• Ensure that all messages and mail are forwarded as needed.
• Receive and send all documents via courier services and maintain appropriate registers.
• Accept and log all deliveries
• Receive all incoming calls and visitors
• Maintain appearance of the reception and common areas within the office
• Must have 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role and the ability to complete administrative tasks.
• Excellent working capabilities with MS Excel, Word, and other software packages.
• Capable of managing competing priorities and multiple deadlines
• Experience in developing and maintaining filing systems
• Previous experience with USAID is preferred.
• Ability to communicate and write effectively in English and Arabic
Please send an email with your CV attached and “Logistics Assistant” in the subject line to [email protected] by April 30, 2023. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data.
• Job City Sabha
Logistics Assistant 54 views1 applications Sabhā jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.