Robert Half Brussels Belgium
1 month ago
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for an Internal Auditor for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the building materials sector.
As Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
• Prepares, plans and executes internal audits in various locations all over the world to ensure compliance with the organization's policies, procedures and standards
• Determines proper accountability of assets
• Audits accounting records of contract agreements in which the organization is involved
• Prepares reports for management review on the results of audits, providing recommendations on improvements
• Leads and coaches junior team member during the audit and leads the day to day operations of the internal audit
• Follow-up on open issues
• Support the Head of Internal Audit on different assignments when required
• Apart from the above, possibility to be included in corporate projects.
The required profile for the Internal Auditor... position:
• 3 years of experience in a field related to internal audit or internal control. Previous experience with and affinity with coaching team members.
• English must be spotless. Additional languages are a plus.
Functional Knowledge and Skills
Excellent knowledge of excel is a requirement. Ability to work with SAP is a plus.
Interested in this position of Internal Auditor at a young and dynamic company? Apply today
Internal Auditor Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.