BDO Belgium Gembloux Belgium
1 month ago
This job in a nutshell:
To support the growth of our Audit & Assurance business line, we are looking for a Senior Financial Auditor for all regions.
Join the BDO family, a worldwide consulting firm where you can bring your own personality to your job! We help organisations grow sustainably with our expertise in audit & assurance, tax & legal, advisory and accountancy.
At BDO, you are not just a number. Your wellbeing and development are just as important to us as the personal, hands-on advice and pragmatic solutions we offer our clients. Because as you grow, so do we and so do our clients. That is why our slogan is 'Let's Grow Together'!
What will you be doing?:
As an audit professional, you provide audit advice to numerous clients in various sectors, including SMEs, large international corporations and listed companies. Your role is to lead and monitor projects, supervise employees and report to managers. In addition, you are the first point of contact for clients.
You are... responsible for independently handling audit duties for important files. These duties include:
• Carrying out and coordinating financial audit assignments for various large and medium-sized companies, including the preparation of advisory letters and discussing these with management
• You are responsible for, or contribute to, the development of audit programmes as well as audit organisation and planning, including discussions with the various responsible managers.
• You audit economic and financial information for works councils and prepare the formalities for clients’ Works Councils, General Meetings, etc.
• You continuously advise on the administrative organisation and internal control and audit procedures for our various branch offices.
• You assist in the preparation of official (consolidated) annual accounts, tax returns and legal assignments such as mergers and demergers, contributions in kind and due diligence audits
• As a BDO auditor, you keep close track of all the latest technologies to be able to ensure optimally efficient operations at all times. Thanks to our BDO Academy, you can continue developing your professional knowledge, supplemented by external training opportunities.
What do you bring to the table?:
• Diploma of Higher Education in Economics; Master’s in Applied Ergonomics, Commercial Sciences or Commercial Engineering, possibly supplemented by a postgraduate degree in Financial Economics
• At least two years of professional audit experience
• Written and spoken proficiency in Dutch, French and English
• Good knowledge of IT (including MS Office applications)
• Company Auditor or Company Audit Intern
• Strong motivation and curiosity, along with a service-oriented and enthusiastic personality
• Strong spoken and written communication skills
• Good leadership skills
• Strong, dynamic personality
• Proactive and independent
• Team player
• Strong business orientation
• Growth potential
What do we bring to the table? :
• Culture: you will join a family of experts who encourage respect, diversity and teamwork. You work in an open culture, so feel free to speak to anyone, at any level
• Development: you decide the direction of your career, and we support you where necessary. Our BDO Academy provides a whole range of training courses to help.
• Impact: from day 1 you will be given responsibility, with support from your team.
• Network: you can work on different projects and clients, across business practices.
• Flexibility: you choose where you work with flexible working hours.
• Wellbeing: your physical and mental health is important to us.
• Salary: you receive a competitive salary package with interesting benefits.
• Sustainability: you work within a company with an integrated sustainability policy.
Were you nodding to yourself enthusiastically as you read through the job description? Then be sure to send us your CV right away! May we soon welcome you as a new colleague
Senior Auditor Namur Gembloux jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.