Unifi Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
As a SQL Database Developer within Business Intelligence space, you will design and develop database objects to support analytical databases, operational databases, Data Lake/Enterprise Data Warehouse, and ad-hoc databases ensuring performance, resilience, and security. You may need to help with front-end reports and dashboards utilizing Microsoft Power BI to meet requirements from business and executives. The primary focus will be design, create and maintain ETL/ELT development using Azure Data factory, Data Bricks, and Snowflake.
• Design, develop, debug, and unit test database objects ensuring performance, resilience, and security.
• Design and develop complex data transformations, ETL/ELT for various databases using Azure Data factories, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, and Snowflake Data Warehouse
• Create, maintain, and monitor various jobs using Azure SQL Server, Data Factories and other technologies.
• Create/write SQL queries, Complex joins, stored procedures, indexes, views, and other database objects.
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Understand security requirements, presence of sensitive data and how to secure it.
• Design and implement SQL Server architecture/solutions within Azure Cloud platform.
• Communicate with clients and stakeholders.
• Gather and document business requirements for ETL/ELT processes.
• Occasionally support/create Power BI reports and dashboards and SSRS reports utilizing some of DAX and M queries.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 10+ years of experience with SQL Server, Power BI, and Business Intelligence tools.
• Experience in database designs, Data modeling, Azure Data factories, Azure Databricks/Data Lake, SSIS, SSRS and Azure Analysis Services (AAS).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related university degree or work equivalent required.
• Utilize appropriate data analytics and statistical tools and techniques to analyze a verity of data and data sources.
• Strong analytic skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy is required.
• Performance tuning of SQL queries, tabular models, and reports/dashboards.
• Experience with use of DevOps and Git Version Control or other source control tools.
• Full life cycle experience (requirements gathering through production deployment) in all aspects of a Data Warehouse.
• Experience/knowledge of Snowflake Data Warehouse and Analytics is a plus.
• Aviation industry experience is a plus
Atlanta GA USA
Database Developer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.