Nuvei Sofia Bulgaria
1 month ago
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on... the journey.
The Quality Assurance Coach is responsible for monitoring completed calls and tasks in the ongoing effort to coach and mentor agents and ensure a frictionless merchant experience. Working closely with management and using standardized quality assurance processes, the coach provides one-on-one support to his/her agents through coaching sessions, calibrations, side-by-side support, and training.
The QA coach is also responsible for identifying opportunities to improve training, documentation, process, and process automation, as well as business-level reporting to positively impact customer and employee satisfaction.
The goal of the QA coach is to empower agents to provide world-class customer and/or technical support that paves the way for Nuvei to be an industry leader.
The role requires late working hours 16:00 – 12:00 from Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor interactions (internal and external) for agents following the approved guidelines.
• Audit completed tasks to ensure each area meets the QA requirements.
• Provide coaching and ongoing feedback to each agent based on individual needs.
• Provide feedback to management regarding the development of each agent, as well as recommendation for disciplinary measures when applicable.
• Document all feedback given in a timely and consistent manner to ensure reporting is accurate and helpful towards making business-level decisions.
• Prepare reporting that will indicate agent statistics and understanding of content and expectations.
• Responsible for understanding Nuvei QA requirements, products and customer service ethics.
• Help with training of new product material and ongoing content training.
• Aid when needed in the development and coordination of QA processes.
• Participate in special projects related to training and QA when needed.
• Maintain strong relationships with all areas under QA function.
• Handle inbound/outbound customer interactions each month to keep first-hand knowledge up-to-date.
• Any other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• 1-2years of experience in a call center environment.
• Experience in a related industry (credit/debit payment processing) would be an asset.
• Experience in coaching, supervising, instructing, and/or quality assurance would be an asset.
• Fluent English, Spanish language will be considered as an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be tactful, maintain confidences and foster an ethical working environment.
• Proven ability to work successfully under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
• Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
• 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
• A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
• Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
• Career advancement possibilities
• Competitive remuneration package
• Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks.
English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Please send your resume in English
Quality Assurance Coach - late shifts Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.