Y TREE Sofia Bulgaria
1 month ago
Mobile QA Automation Engineer | Bulgaria | Remote with regular team meetings in Sofia | 4850 BGN - 6600 BGN Net
Y TREE is a rapidly growing FinTech that is re-defining how individuals and families connect and engage with their money. We aim to make personal finance transparent, efficient, and meaningful so that our understanding of wealth is re-defined to how we live, not what we own.
The Y TREE QA Chapter is a vital part of our business. It consists of 16 QA Engineers, including 3 Mobile QA Engineers spread across England, Ukraine, and Bulgaria. We follow the Spotify Agile Model and thus have 2 Mobile oriented squads. We are looking for a knowledgeable and creative Mobile QA engineer who can make a significant contribution to our QA roadmap and support us with improving our automation tests coverage and quality of testing.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of experienced and motivated individuals from a range of industries, and become a... part of the mission to transform how individuals think about and manage their financial life.
• Active involvement in building a unique financial product in a start-up environment by participating in product tasks, ensuring automation best practices are being followed and providing feedback and suggestions to drive innovation.
• Collaborate with the Product Manager and developers to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness, and to streamline the existing business processes
• Plan, design and execute QA tasks on agreed timelines
• Participate in the team’s planning and team’s tasks estimating
• Participate in writing test documentation
• Take a significant role in increasing automated test codebases while trying to reduce the number of manual tests we perform.
• Perform different types of testing like smoke, regression, and functional testing on a high-quality level
What we want to see from you
• 2-3 years of commercial experience in a QA Automation Engineer position working with Java/Kotlin programming languages
• An understanding of the principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Hands-on experience in writing automation tests for IOS/Android platforms using Appium and/or similar tools for mobile automation tests
• Hands-on experience working with Selenium too, as well as an understanding of the Page Object Model
• Practical experience performing API testing, using Postman/Swagger technologies
• Practical knowledge of SQL
• Familiarity with web-based test case management tools like TestRail
• Familiarity with project management tools like Confluence and Jira
• Experience with source control versioning tools like Git
• Experience working in a fast-paced/start-up environment with Agile-based processes
• We nurture leadership potential, and try to provide opportunities and space for your professional growth - in whichever direction you want; either in leading teams and mentoring, leading technical ideas and their implementation, or both. We want you to be someone who is comfortable taking the lead when required.
• We would like you to be organised, structured and meticulous, with great time management skills.
• We want you to be eager to learn and passionate about technology; we strongly believe in people who are ready to develop themselves and who see this as their responsibility, while we are doing our best to give you the opportunities and guidance
• We are driving innovation in our area of personal finance, and our product is a reflection of our team. We want you to be an independent and critical thinker who can identify issues and challenges and build logical steps to overcome them
• Our community is where our power lies, so you must be an effective collaborator and confident working as part of a small team that is building a business.
• We operate a very flat hierarchy in the business, and those with a people-centred approach are best suited to us and our team.
• This role requires a lot of interpersonal communication with our community so the ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and ideas plays a key role in success. We will ask you to demonstrate excellent written and verbal English skills (B2+
What's in it for you?
• The ability to hone your skills and cultivate your craft in an outcome-led and flexible work environment. In Bulgaria, we have a remote-first working policy but will require you to come in for team meetings in Sofia monthly/more frequently upon the internal team’s agreements. We appreciate the personal interactions and value this no less than the benefits of remote work!
• 25 days of annual leave per year. This is 25 days each year we expect you to turn your phone off and switch off; we would never ask you to book leave for a doctor's appointment or to see your children's school plays.
• Regular team socials to help you switch off from work and get to know your colleagues in an environment away from your desk.
• We will equip you with a powerful, modern laptop to help you work effectively, whilst enabling you to divide your work and personal life
Mobile QA Automation Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.