DevFinders East London South Africa
1 month ago
A dynamic London-based web and digital agency are looking for a creative Social Media Administrator join the team. As a Social Media Administrator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
What’s In It For You -
• Salary: 4500 – R7500 per month depending on experience
• 40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
• Opportunity to join partnerships scheme and become eligible to receive a share in the profit of the business.
Mandatory Skills – 2 years’ experience in:
• 2 years of experience as a Social Media Administrator or similar role
• Social Media Administrator using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
• Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
•... Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Up to date on the newest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• BSc degree in Marketing or a relevant field
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
• Define most important social media KPIs.
• Manage and oversee social media content.
• Measure the success of every social media campaign.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Provide constructive feedback.
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you
East London South Africa
Jobs in East London South Africa
Social Media Administrator | East London | Remote jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.