Stadt Köln Oslo Norway
1 month ago
We are looking to hire an ambitious Computer scientist as data manager (m/f/d) to join our growing team at Stadt Köln in Utlandet.
Growing your career as a Full Time Computer scientist as data manager (m/f/d) is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in communication, leadership and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Computer scientist as data manager (m/f/d) at Stadt Köln today!
Computer scientist as data manager (m/f/d)
Computer scientist (m/f/d) as data manager (m/f/d)
At the Office for Information Processing of the City of Cologne.
The City of Cologne is one of the largest and most attractive employers in the region. With around 450 employees, the Office for Information Processing is the competence and service center for information and communications technology and digitization in the Cologne city administration.
Make Cologne more digital!
The Office of Information Processing is cooperating with the municipal... utility company (SWK) in the "Digital Future City of Cologne" project.
The plan is to jointly design and operate an urban data ecosystem. Become part of this exciting and varied task and apply!
YOUR FUTURE TASKS:
• Are part of the Urban Data Ecosystem project team and interface with compliance management for data usage rights and sensitive data.
• Participate in the selection process of a data platform solution
• ensure data quality, data availability and compliance through the development and implementation of data governance/data management policies
• assist in the collection, description, and cataloging of data and data sources across their life cycle
• collect and mediate data needs between data users and data providers
• transform data using ETL tools (Extract, Transform, Load)
• accompany and advise in Big Data and loT projects.
Bring a degree in a field of study relevant to the performance of the task (for example, computer science or business informatics) to the table
Have demonstrated equivalent skills and experience in the IT field.
WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT TO US:
• Possess digital literacy and bring knowledge in implementing and optimizing data management processes.
• Have knowledge of database query languages (SQL) and database scripting languages (e.g., Python)
• Are able to handle tools for the transformation of data (e.g. ETL tools)
• Have experience in stakeholder and requirements management, as well as agile management techniques and agile project management methods (e.g., Scrum)
• can express themselves well in written and spoken English
We offer you a future-proof and permanent employment relationship with all the benefits of the civil service with a regulated weekly working time of 39 hours for employees or 41 hours for civil servants. Employment is possible on a part-time and full-time basis.
Remuneration is in accordance with pay group 11 TVöD (collective agreement for the public service). The salary range is in pay group 11 (TVöD-IKT) monthly between 3,622.16 EUR (experience level 1) and 5,463.69 EUR (experience level 6).
Your professional experience will be gladly taken into account when assigning you to the experience level within the pay group, insofar as this is possible under collective bargaining law.
Remuneration for civil servants is based on grade A 11, career bracket 2 LBesG NRW (Landesbesoldungsgesetz für das Land Nordrhein-Westfalen, formerly gehobener Dienst).
In addition, we offer as an attractive employer:
• a modern working environment in a central location near the main station
• an attractive company pension and regular pay increases
• in addition to the collectively agreed annual special payment, an annual performance-related payment
• Capital-forming benefits
• Civil service if the requirements are met
• internal career and promotion opportunities
• a structured onboarding
• extensive onboarding and training as well as regular professional development
• flexible working hours, opportunities for home office and mobile working, healthy work-life balance.
• Future security even in difficult(er) times
• Various training courses and 30 days annual leave
• Company sports and health management
• on request, a low-cost job ticket
You can find more reasons that speak for us as an employer here:
If we have aroused your curiosity, we look forward to receiving your application, quoting reference 1338/22-05-SuLa, by 30/04/2023 at the latest via the following application link:
For degrees obtained abroad, please attach proof of recognition by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs.
Do you still have questions? For further technical information, please contact Mr. Sutorius, phone 0221 Vis telefonnummer på en.it-jobs.de. Questions about the procedure, our benefits or the online application will be answered by Ms. Lambertz, phone 0221 Vis telefonnummer på en.it-jobs.de.
The City of Cologne actively promotes gender equality and diversity for all people in the administration.
Therefore, we welcome applications from people of color, people of all nationalities, religions and beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities, all age groups, and people with disabilities. Likewise, we welcome applications from people with family histories of migration, especially flight.
The City of Cologne is the holder of the TOTAL E-QUALITY - Commitment to Equal Opportunities for Women and Men award, as well as the additional DIVERSITY award and the audit berufundfamilie - Compatibility of Work and Family certificate.
In the professional field of MINT (mathematics, information technology, natural sciences, technology), women are expressly addressed and asked to apply.
We offer flexible working hours and forms, which can also be combined with mobile working. These are geared to different life models and personal and service concerns.
With its inclusion agreement, the City of Cologne as a public employer supports the goal of integrating people with disabilities, severe disabilities and those with equal status into working life. Severely disabled applicants and those with equal status are given special consideration in cases of equal suitability.
Benefits of working as a Computer scientist as data manager (m/f/d) in Utlandet:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
Computer scientist as data manager /m/f/d/ - Start Immediately Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.