TFS Trial Form Support International AB
TFS Trial Form Support International AB Spain Spain
1 month ago
TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Facilities D epartment team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Facilities Coordinator (part-time) who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence. Our Facilities D epartment team is a highly experienced international group of professionals led by an industry expert.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organisation.
Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for... a Facilities Coordinator (intern) to be office based in Madrid . This is a part-time role and you will be required to work the hours of 9am - 2pm CET.
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients.
• 650 eur per month
• Ticket restaurant
• 60 eur per month to help wth the transport
The Facilities Coordinator in the Facilities Department is part of the office support and will work according to company policies, SOPs and regulatory requirements. Facilities Coordinator (intern) fulfils a varied role involving support with finance administration and provides administration support to the offices.
• Support assisting in financial activities, accounts payable/receivable task including invoicing
• Suport pulling out monthly reports from AMEX and Eurocard
Management Assistant/Facility Assistant
• Support with the maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information and documents, handling signatures and delivering them to e.g., banks, customers, and Notary Publics.
• Support providing general administrative support for the offices; coordinating office meetings and events, vendor management, seating plan and allocations, overseeing day-to-day local facilities operations and maintenance, taking care of visitors, phone calls, emails, or physical mail, courier deliveries and employee celebrations.
• Support correcting assessment and documentation of occupational risk at workplaces.
• Support handling FCM ticket system.
• Point of contact for Facilities vendors and suppliers.
• Correct assessment and documentation of occupational risk at workplaces
• Support with the coordination of office premises, asset management and safety work environment.
• Suppor with the onboarding and offboarding assistant.
• Support managing and ordering office supplies, including supplies for the kitchen/breakroom.
• Educational background in financial or related field.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
• Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills.
• High level of accuracy and attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish / Portuguese.
• Good judgement and ability to solve problems independently and discreetly
• Ability to anticipate needs of team members by prioritizing responsibilities and proactively managing schedule changes.
• Ability to multi-task and to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work part-time hours (9am - 2pm CET)
TFS HealthScience collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
TFS HealthScience does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits
Facilities Coordinator (Intern - part-time) Spain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.