DotActiv Pretoria South Africa
1 month ago
At DotActiv, we pride ourselves on providing the global retail market with high-quality category management software and advisory services aimed at making in-store shopping an all-around better experience. The purpose of our existence is: “To accelerate the world’s transition to retail sustainability through category management that simultaneously delivers remarkable performance, exceptional shopping experiences and meaningful strides towards sustainability.”
We are looking for a strong social media marketer with excellent marketing and social media management skills to enhance our social media presence, promote brand-focused interaction and engaging content, and expand opportunities for revenue.
As the Social Media Marketer, you will report directly to our Marketing Manager and you will also engage with the rest of the Marketing team to create innovative social media campaigns.
Specific tasks that you would be responsible for:
• Creating social media marketing... campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules;
• Ensure that there is brand consistency in social media messages by working with various company department members;
• Produce, edit, publish and share authoritative and engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news);
• Oversee the design of social media accounts;
• Provide feedback to the Marketing team on social media implementation best practices and strategies;
• Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits from social media channels. This information will be used to create comprehensive reports and improve future social media marketing strategies and campaigns;
• Further develop brand awareness by suggesting and implementing new features or processes;
• Report progress to senior marketing management;
• Grow and expand our social media presence on new social media platforms while also increasing our presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Research and monitor the social media activity of our direct competitors.
What we will expect from you
A positive attitude is what is most important and the next most important thing we will expect is an “always learning” mindset. Besides these critical ingredients, you will need to possess:
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Marketing or a similar degree with Social Media modules; and
• Experience in social media management will be advantageous.
Knowledge And Computer Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Creative and independent thinker;
• Has proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Efficient organizational and time management skills;
• Data-driven and research-oriented; and
• Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
What you can expect from DotActiv
Here’s what you can expect from DotActiv as a Social Media Marketer:
• You’ll receive a starting monthly Cost to Company salary of between R9k and R12k, depending on your qualifications and experience;
• You’ll work remotely online;
• Your success is important to us so you can expect that we will invest significantly in your development (both internal and external training);
• The when and how of earning more is completely transparent - our job grading system is open to scrutiny because we believe in paying fairly and without favouritism; and
• We will offer you a strategic developmental path specific to your circumstances, allowing you to grow your career with us
Pretoria South Africa
Social Media Marketer Pretoria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.