Ignition Group Durban South Africa
1 month ago
Ignition Group is on the lookout for a Product Manager to join our team of product wunderkinds!
Product is responsible for the full product lifecycle from concept to delivery as well as ongoing product maintenance and enhancements for a range of digital, service and financial services products. The team are also responsible for the customer and the quality of their experience when engaging with our products.
The Product Marketing Manager role is focused on the continual monitoring and management of the full product lifecycle and ensuring that products and their features are always available and working. This includes conceptualizing and executing process optimizations, user experience enhancements, implementation of new features and technologies and new product development. Detailed reporting and analysis of product performance will be required in order to make informed decisions around the overall direction for each product.
As a Product Manager you will be the owner of... a number of products and fully accountable for all responsibilities outlined in this specification The Product Manager will work closely with the Customer Experience Manager and Innovation Manager.
• Continuous monitoring of all elements of product functionality across multiple products.
• Technical rollout of all changes to current product functionality across multiple products.
• Internal communication of product relevant information to the business.
• Strong vision in terms of seeing the broader picture, and managing each step of the execution process, from inception to execution and reporting.
• Developing clear and concise specification documents for easy application by various dependencies.
• Detailed impact analysis on each and every change to be effected.
• Manage at a granular level the various metrics of the products in order to allow the department to make critical commercial decisions that could affect operations and/or revenues.
• Per product, manage the product operational components responsible for the daily functions effecting product performance.
• Detailed understanding of the customer lifecycle and management of the sales workflow in light of this.
• Ensure adherence to all forms of legislation in South Africa regarding each products characteristics and its method of distribution.
• Manage 3rd party relationships to maintain licensing agreements, leverage partnerships, or look for alternate opportunities where existing relationships can be improved – either commercially or innovatively to ensure the product has a strong persona and position in the market.
• Work closely alongside the Training and Marketing teams to develop the training content to assist in sales of products.
• Work alongside a cross-functionality of skillsets including Development, Sales, Customer Insights, Marketing, Training and Customer Care to deliver the strategy and roadmap items successfully.
We'd love to hear from you if you have;
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma.
• 3 – 5 years’ proven success in Product.
• Phenomenal teamwork skills.
• A goal-driven personality.
• A Tech or Marketing background.
• An innovative mindset.
• Scrum Master experience advantageous.
Ignite your career today by sending us an updated CV
Durban South Africa
Product Marketing Manager Durban jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.