Performer Recruitment Sandton South Africa
1 month ago
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team? We a recruiting for a company, based in Morningside who specialize in creating premium in-store advertising campaigns that help companies boost their sales and drive more orders from their retailers.
We are currently seeking a highly organized and motivated Campaign Manager to join their team and lead the charge on revolutionizing in-store advertising within the retail industry. As the Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing premium in-store advertising campaigns, managing suppliers and collateral quality control, overseeing courier services, handling campaign store communications, and providing feedback by comparing QC photos against renders. You will also be responsible for managing post-campaign ratings, ad hoc eventing, and ensuring excellent attention to detail in all tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent coordinating and administration... skills, the ability to multitask and work well under pressure while following necessary systems and procedures to ensure a successful campaign. As an independent thinker, you will bring your own creativity and ideas to the table to create the most engaging campaigns possible.
Join our team and be at the forefront of the retail industry as we lead the way in creating exceptional in-store advertising campaigns that captivate and engage consumers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the Suppliers and collateral Quality control and Manage Courier (Collection with Courier, waybills & POD’s) - Assisting the distribution team with Courier, ensure all packaging requirements are fulfilled, manage store lists, ensure timeous delivery of all collateral and ensure collateral and hardware quality control on arrival at company with Operations Assistant and documenting sign off by relevant AM and Designer.
• Campaign Store Communications
• Post campaign ratings and Feedback (QC photos against renders) - Following up on outstanding photos from internal and outsourced applicators and alerting team of potential problems, responsible for post campaign reports and ratings that have been delegated, open communication with printer and their applicators re photographers and ETA schedules, client ratings to Customers, inform relevant internal Sales & Design staff of any store changes (Hardware, upgrades, closing, incorrect measurements.).
• General - Attend and participate in meetings with sales and creative departments to ensure all timelines are being met according to client expectations, generate campaign briefs for stores and internal staff, Adhoc eventing and sourcing of adhoc collateral as needed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Matric or equivalent with university degree an added benefit
• Two Year proven experience in a similar role
• Good attention to detail
• Good coordinating and administration skills with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to follow necessary systems and procedures in place.
• Strong motivation to achieve with a well-organized and structured approach.
• Independent thinker
• A basic understanding of print would be helpful.
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Package & Remuneration
Sandton South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.