Zones Noida Uttar Pradesh India
1 month ago
Position at Zones
About Zones Zones is a Global Solution Provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital Workplace, Cloud & Data Center, Networking, Security, and Managed/Professional/Staffing services. Operating in more than 120 countries, leveraging a robust portfolio, and utilizing the highest certification levels from key partners, including Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo, Adobe, and more, Zones has mastered the science of building digital infrastructures that change the way business does business ensuring whatever they need, they can Consider IT Done. Follow Zones, LLC on Twitter @Zones, and LinkedIn and Facebook.
Network Administrator (L3)
Main responsibilities will include:
• Senior Network Engineer work within the highly skilled Ideal Support Services Team to deliver exceptional 3rd line support to our... customers.
• Specialized in supporting network architectures with a broad technical competency in supporting the following: Cisco and Palo Alto security, Cisco switching & wireless, Cisco Data center networking
• Cisco CCNP or multiple CCNA across different architectures
• Firewall vendor's certification for at least Palo Alto, Fortinet or extensive experience
• Proficient in LANs, WANs, Wireless LANs, Network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Good in Firewall, IPS and IDS troubleshooting
• Good in WAN technologies such as traditional WAN, MPLS, SD-WAN, SASE etc.
• Analyze and isolate escalated issues.
• Evaluate and suggest system's performance.
• Determine network and system requirements and assist customers in Architectural decisions on network stack
• Maintain integrity of the network, and security.
• Assist in Design and deployment of networks.
• Plan and execute in depth technical activity, influencing the direction of activities/plans and providing technical insight and guidance to others
• Investigate and help resolve issues on customer's network and IT estates using agreed troubleshooting methodologies
• Manage support cases to enable fast resolution that exceeds our customers' expectations
• Ensuring accurate recording of all cases using the Company's ticket management tool and closing within agreed timeframes
• Using the central document repository, to ensure knowledge sharing across the team and enable best practice
• Supporting and taking ownership of ad-hoc projects to develop the capabilities of the Ideal Service Centre
• Supporting wider team with knowledge share, via knowledge base communications (emails, how-to guides etc.) and contribution at team meetings
• Participation in the on-call rota
Network Administrator Qualifications/Skills:
• Expert level knowledge of networking concepts for wired, wireless and WAN
• 10+ years of related experience in network/security administration
• 6+ years of experience with managing and maintaining Cisco Routers, Switches, and other vendors' networking technologies
• 3+ years of experience managing and maintaining Cisco ASA's, and Palo Alto firewalls
• Strong knowledge and multi-year hands-on experience with IP communication protocols such as OSI Model, Spanning-Tree, VDC, VTP, VSS, and routing protocols such as OSPF, and EIGRP
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey technical network and security concepts to groups outside of your team or to those who are unfamiliar with the topic.
• 5+ years of experience working in both Windows and Linux/UNIX environments; ability to troubleshoot network connectivity issues at both an application and desktop OS levelZones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we're committed to providing top-tier solutions, we're just as committed to supporting our own teams. We offer a competitive compensation package where our employees are rewarded based on their performance and recognized for the value, they bring into our business. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including Medical Insurance Coverage, Personal Accident Cover to handle the uncertainties of life, flexible leave policy to balance their work life and much more.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you
Noida Uttar Pradesh India
Jobs in Noida Uttar Pradesh India
Network Administrator Noida jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.