Holcim Slovakia Slovakia
1 month ago
Košice, SK, 040 01
Requisition ID: 1171
WHO IS HOLCIM?
As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world.
Who Are Holcim People
Holcim people are passionate about finding better ways to build. They embrace innovation and improvement with a pioneering spirit. They work as trusted partners, creating better solutions and experiences for their customers, communities, and colleagues.
About Our Company Holcim
Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving circular construction as a world leader in recycling... to build more with less. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.
Would you like to be part of our global management team, leading the drive towards innovation within HR? The opportunity to bring new ideas to the whole group of a leading international company?
In this role, you can expect to:
• Manage the portfolio of projects and ad-hoc tasks in Innovation, Transformation & other HR related areas
• Define projects scope, objectives and timelines of the overall set of projects
• Anticipate resources needed to reach goals and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Ensure collaboration between project members and the end-to-end completion of tasks, providing feedback/coaching and addressing performance issues
• Develop and manage a detailed projects schedule, work plan and budget
• Ensure regular communication across levels; this includes managing documentation, reports, etc. and giving updates to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Measure projects performance to identify areas for improvement, risks and mitigation areas.
What do you need to fit well in this role?
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, HR or related field
• Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or agile methodologies
• Fluent English is essential,
• +5 years in project management is a minimum
• Experience in HR field a bonus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to work effectively at all organizational levels and with various cultures.
• Experience in an international environment
• Hands-on, proactive and goal-oriented problem-solving approach
Place of work: Slovakia. We offer local Slovak contract.
Please be informed that only chosen candidates are contacted by HR.
Do you want to work in an international and dynamic working environment with attractive benefits? We are looking for colleagues to join our team to build progress for people and the planet
Program Manager - HR Innovation Slovakia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.