Co-operators Bratislava Slovakia
1 month ago
Number of Positions: 1
Language: This role operates in English.
Work Model: Hybrid
Alternate Title: n/a
We are a leading Canadian financial services co-operative committed to being a catalyst for a sustainable and resilient society and our team is essential to deliver on this strategy. That’s why we prioritize our people, to ensure we provide a strong culture and development opportunities which enables our team to thrive and to live our purpose. The best part is that you will work with people that care passionately about you, our clients, and our communities.
As the Change Management Lead, you will be accountable for the development and coordination of a comprehensive change strategy in support of our transformation projects and other initiatives with our Life insurance company . You will be responsible to understand stakeholder mapping and engagement across the organization and will facilitate discussions... and workshops to articulate change and bring clarity to the program vision. As a change catalyst, you will collaborate with partners across interdependent initiatives to ensure strategies are well integrated and in alignment with change management methodologies.
How You Will Create Impact
• Leading the development of a change management and business readiness strategy for complex program initiatives, including identifying change risks, anticipating resistance, and developing specific plans to mitigate impacts.
• Facilitating discussions with key stakeholders to ensure alignment around the implementation of new behaviours and providing recommendations to drive faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency.
• Building, tracking, and managing comprehensive change analytics, including adoption measures that connect key behaviors with desired business outcomes.
• Collaborating with business partners to ensure readiness for change and ensuring large program initiatives impacting similar stakeholders are aligned, well coordinated, and delivered effectively.
• Partnering with communications teams to develop key messages to support transformational changes, and conducting presentations with senior leaders, steering committees and project sponsors to share critical insights and change impacts.
How you will succeed:
• You have an innovative mindset to improve operational efficiencies and ability to influence change, with a primary focus on client needs.
• You use critical thinking skills to recognize assumptions, evaluate arguments, draw conclusions and proactively propose solutions.
• You have strong communication skills to clearly convey messages and explore diverse points of view.
• You build trusting relationships and provide guidance to support the development of colleagues.
To Join Our Team
• You have 5 years of progressive experience in change management or business transformation.
• You have a post-secondary degree in a related discipline.
• Having a Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP), Change Management Institute (CMI) accreditation and/or Prosci's Change Management certification is required.
• You have advanced knowledge of change management tools, models, and methodologies.
• You have in-depth experience designing and delivering change strategies and plans, including defining the scope, change metrics and executing change tactics.
• Experience in the insurance or financial services industry is an asset.
What you need to know:
• You will be subject to a background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
What's in it for you?
• Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
• Flexible work options and paid time off to support your personal and family needs.
• A holistic approach to your well-being, with physical and mental health programs and a supportive workplace culture.
• Paid volunteer days to give back to your community.
• A comprehensive total rewards package, including competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
Interested in applying?
Click 'apply now' to submit your current resume and cover letter. Tell us a bit about yourself, your professional experience and how you think you can make a difference at Co-operators. We look forward to learning more about you and we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn .
Co-operators is focused on fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible work environment and we encourage individuals from all identity groups to apply. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact the hiring manager
Change Management Lead Bratislava jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.