Microsoft Romania Romania
1 month ago
The Microsoft 365 Privacy team (M365) is looking for a strong technical privacy manager with a customer-driven passion for privacy to work on Microsoft’s largest collaboration and productivity suites.
We support cloud products and services such as Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype, Cortana, Microsoft Security and Compliance offerings, Viva offerings, and others. M365 continues to lead the cloud transformation for Microsoft, and our intelligent assistance services are on the leading-edge of shaping productively across both our work and life.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Privacy Manager with experience working directly with engineering teams to ensure that our products and services meet Microsoft and customer expectations for privacy and trust.
This role is available to candidates residing in the following countries: Ireland, Finland, Czechia, Serbia, Norway, Romania, and Estonia.
• Assess: Conduct technical deep-dive reviews of... engineering design and architecture to evaluate for privacy compliance. Identify privacy issues and provide mitigation strategies and approvals pre-launch, to ensure all products and services meet the high privacy bar when they are released to customers.
• Guide: Partner with M365 engineering teams in all phases of development as a subject matter expert on privacy compliance and excellence contributing to overall feature design and user experience.
• Attest: Ensure our products and connected services comply with all internal privacy standards and pass all privacy bars, as well as any other legal regulations, and develop customized implementation guidelines
• Anticipate: Understand the competitive landscape and provide proactive privacy guidance to feature teams to build future-proof solutions.
• Innovate: Propose new features and functionality to our product teams related to end user privacy and data protection
• Drive to resolution: Be able to identify and drive decisions by appropriately escalating privacy issues by partnering with our service leadership, Legal and privacy orgs around the company.
• Educate: Help build and support a network of privacy champions across our organization to expand the reach of the Privacy team in delivering assessment, training and documentation across the organization.
• 7+ years’ experience providing privacy expertise in an engineering setting. Experience should encompass strong domain expertise in Privacy, engineering proficiency and organizational agility.
• Experience developing and driving complex, cross-group projects
• Proven experience working with legal and regulatory affairs teams translating privacy requirements and regulation into actionable engineering specification that account for technical design and infrastructure considerations.
• Proven track record delivering across organizational boundaries in a highly matrix model and sustaining strong partnerships within and outside the organization. Ability to drive decisions, bring clarity to ambiguity, influence leadership, and manage business outcomes with pace.
• Strong communication skills that can tailor content and concepts based on audience (internal stakeholders and with external customers), leadership levels, and disciplines (Engineering, Finance, Business Development, Partners)
• Experience with cloud computing, online services, enterprise software development, engineering and/or operations at scale
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
#M365Core #EnterpriseCloud #M365Trust
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work
Senior Privacy Product Manager Romania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.