Bloom Group Romania Romania
1 month ago
Our mission is to help digital brands unlock their potential with founder-friendly capital and tools that accelerate growth. Want to join?
Bloom provides founder-friendly capital to digital entrepreneurs across Europe. Bloom is looking for ambitious people that want to shape the future of revenue-based lending in Europe. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. The work you do will be important, helping shape the future of an early-stage company.
Join our company as a Senior Marketing Associate means doing all the things you have always "wanted to do," but never had the time or resources to do at your previous job. You’ll be part of a small team that works closely to analyze marketing strategies and develop new marketing programs aimed at increasing sales and company growth. You’ll assist in driving the firms marketing strategies for all our new and existing products and help ensure that customers get to know and... love our brand. You’ll also get the chance to take charge of producing marketing materials, managing external stakeholders and marketing teams, and driving an aggressive and exciting marketing agenda. If you have a creative mind and the desire to push yourself to help build our brand identity from the inside out, this is the job for you.
What you'll do
• Drive traffic and increase ROI by doing Competitive Analysis, Keyword Research, Content Creation, and Link Building
• Measure the effectiveness of Bloom’s strategies by reporting from a variety of resources including Google Search Console, SEMrush, and Google Analytics
• Develop strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives leveraging Bloom-owned and Partner-owned channels, as well as third-party paid media, events and PR to optimize effectiveness and deliver Bloom's commercial objectives.
• Work directly with, and manage, internal and external creative and media agencies to deliver campaign output
• Lead our team of writers to ensure we align our content strategy with our marketing and SEO objectives
• Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast based environment
• 2-3 years of experience of working with Hubspot
• 5 years working in B2B marketing, eCommerce marketing or partnerships, and business development
• The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills; able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with data.
• Candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making fast-paced decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
• Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog.
• Experience working in the weeds with data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SQL, and other common reporting platforms.
• Comfortable with basic HTML for on-page SEO tactics.
• Demonstrated experience in managing commercial or marketing partnerships, including performance management and/or account-based servicing
Whether you’re just starting out, a parent returning to work after a career break or someone that shares our passion for being a little bit quirky, we want to hear from you.
Bloom is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. There is no need to include your picture or age with your application.
Want to join?
Bloom Group focuses on Europe, Payment Systems, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Spain, London, Luxembourg, and Romania. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Bloom Group has raised $306M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2022.
You can view their website at http://www.letsbloom.com
Marketing Senior Associate (SEO Growth Hacker) Romania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.