Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia Košice Slovakia
1 month ago
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
• Design and develop solutions for customer usage in web application development (for automation purposes) in global and local mode
• Technically independent with responsibility for design and implementation of an assigned technology
• Understand the technical details, integration, and functions of one or more applications, hardware, and/or software within a team. Document and... share best practices
• Analyze of customer’s requirements, reviewing current systems and propose overall solution / framework
• Prepare and implement solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming specification in selected object oriented programming into functional and user friendly software to meet customer’s needs
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Creating technical specifications and test plans before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
• Maintain software on 2nd, 3rd level support by fixing bugs and regular check
• Perform deploy on infrastructure, backup and restore procedures, handle release management in order to provide regular upgrades of software to have up to date features implemented according to agreement with customer
• Work with other teams in coordinating changes across system
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Manages project tasks assigned to him or group of developers, timelines and communication
• Working in SCRUM team
What we offer:
• Working in agile team keeping eye on product backlog but still have enough stamina to try out and challenge new ideas and concepts
• In case of interest we can help to learn and improve in data science platforms and architectures as Anaconda, JupyterNotebooks, GColab, TensorFlow, AzureML, GraphDB data structuring ArangoDB/ NLP and lang. understanding + ML science
• Specialization in programming language Backend - Java or PHP, NodeJS
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Project used technologies and requirements in particular relation to Project position:
• Linux env (putty, shell/bash) / VirtualEnv (dockering) / GitLab + source control / Jenkins
• Deploying REST-based web services / APIs
• Web servers such as Nginx, Apache, etc
• ElasticSearch+Kibana, noSQL MongoDB, ArangoDB, Anaconda, datascience libs
• Backend - Java or PHP, SQL - MSSQL, JSON, NodeJS, , PostgreSQL, Flask
• AWS, Lambda
• Junior developer – Part-Time
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
• Benefits with focus on learning and development*
• Benefits with focus on health and sport*
• Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
• Other benefits*
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. Base salary will not be lower than 4,50 € /brutto per hour.
• Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation
Junior Application Developer - Front-End (Part-time job for... Košice jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.