Osborne Naas County Kildare Ireland
1 month ago
Tourism Development Executive
We here at Osborne have an exciting new opportunity! We are hiring a Tourism Development Officer for a *short-term contract on behalf of the tourism board based in Naas, Kildare.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong hospitality or tourism experience with a marketing background seeking to promote Kildare as a destination.
• **This is a 6-month fixed term contract***
• Salary: Up to €40,000 DOE PRO-RATA
• Monday to Friday
• Based in Naas **fully onsite
• Securing new memberships is a key part of the Business Development role
• Secure sponsorship and partners for Taste of Kildare
• Collaborate and work with various partners in Kildare County Council, Fáilte Ireland, Tourism Ireland, Dublin Convention Bureau, Waterways Ireland etc. to promote Kildare as a tourism destination through various campaigns and strategies
Administration & Reporting:
• Assist with events including planning and... execution
• Support the CEO on other key projects where necessary to ensure the accurate and timely implementation and deputise at events when required
• Submit report to CEO on work completed and planned on a weekly basis and assist with other tasks as may be required/assigned
• Compile reports for various stakeholders on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as required
• Must be fully computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office. CRM software (Salesforce) is used daily and proficiency in this or similar software would be an advantage
• Results focussed with a good eye for detail and organisational and administrative skills
• A confident demeanour and high standard of personal presentation
• Good time keeping and punctuality required
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders and management in a courteous and professional manner
• Ability to work in a team setting where a high degree of daily communication is required
• Must care about and value viewpoints of other team members with different areas of responsibility
• Must be able to work independently and on your own initiative, and be adaptable and flexible with the ability multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• High level of energy, enthusiasm and patience
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Shreya Thornton or email your cv to [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.
Naas County Kildare Ireland
Jobs in Naas County Kildare Ireland
Tourism Development Executive Naas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.