Shiseido Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Travel Retail - Visual Merchandising, Assistant Manager
• Date: 26-Apr-2023
Location: Singapore, 01, SG
Shiseido Travel Retail is a fast-growing organization, focusing on distribution within Duty Free Zones (Airports, Downtown Stores, Airlines), distributing a variety of prestige brands across Skincare, Make Up and Fragrances category.
As a Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team to create and execute our standard visual merchandising guidelines to enhance the aesthetic appeal whilst ensuring consistency for counter displays, planograms for new/existing counter openings and promotions across the Travel Retail Asia Pacific.
Reporting to Retail Design Manager, the incumbent will manage selected prestige Skincare brands and be exposed to exciting opportunities to deliver seasonal updates of the assigned brand(s).
• Responsible for the overall management of seasonal planograms from... planning to execution in accordance with our Regions’ assortment.
• Ensure that the visual merchandising guidelines are consistent with brand’s aesthetics and are regionally relevant.
• Responsible for forecasting of VM display tools for seasonal launches and counter openings.
• Collaborate with the Global Team to adapt global planograms, animations/outposts, and seasonal launches’ guidelines specific to our region.
• Responsible for working with the Store Design Team for new counter openings, renovations and ordering of VM counter tools.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Commercial Teams to understand market needs to maximize products’ exposure and to optimize sales potential.
• Maintenance of POS database.
• Manage and liaise with vendors to ensure that POSMs are produced qualitatively and delivered within the stipulated timeline.
• Develop and strengthen vendor’s ability to meet the Brands’ standards and expectations.
• Manage and lead projects with Retail Design Manager.
• Manage VM budget and providing regular updates to team leads.
• Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to establish broader VM needs to drive sales.
• Degree in Industrial Design and/or Graphic Design.
• 5 – 7 years of experience in Visual Merchandising; added advantage if have experience in Travel Retail or Beauty industry.
• Good understanding on promotion sites’ requirements (i.e., HPPs) and demonstrate ability to see projects from end-to-end.
• Seasoned player in handling APAC portfolio will be an added advantage.
• Some experience in team management or demonstrate ability to guide/mentor junior team members.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as design software - Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop and InDesign.
• Proficiency in 3D modelling software (i.e., Sketchup).
• Good sense of design and possess an eye for detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin is added advantage (to liaise with our Mandarin speaking stakeholders).
• Demonstrate agility and proven experience in operating effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Meticulous, self-motivated, committed, and collaborative team-player.
• Open-minded, possess a positive mind-set and is solution oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with all levels.
Job Segment: Retail Design, Merchandising, Assistant Manager, Graphic Design, Marketing Manager, Retail, Management, Creative, Marketing
Travel Retail - Visual Merchandising, Assistant Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.