Freedom Australia Joondalup WA Australia
1 month ago
About This Role
Who we are
Take a seat at Freedom, the home of innovation, empowerment, and opportunity. For more than 40 years, we've continued to deliver on our promise: to make beautiful things for the home available to everyone.
Our company is about our people, so honesty, transparency and recognition are at the heart of how we work. Spend your day inspired to grow, through problem-solving, collaboration and hard work. We're design-led, passionate and constantly evolving.
We want you to be part of our journey, so pull up a chair, and find out what it means to work in our sales team.
What You'll Be Doing
Our Sales Consultants are the fabric of our business; your new role will see you creating a personal and remarkable Freedom experience for every customer that walks through our doors, helping them to find beautiful things for their home.
If you have a background in retail, sales, customer service or simply a passion for design, we can teach you the rest. Your contribution... will include:
• Inspiring our customers with your Freedom product knowledge, tailoring your service to bring their design ideas to life.
• Exceeding your sales targets through creative selling, teamwork, following up on customer quotes and upselling.
• Partnering with our in-house Interior Decorator to capitalise on sales opportunities.
• Assisting with other duties around the store, such as visual merchandising, processing customer orders and ticketing.
• Ad hoc duties as required by your store management team.
Perks of the job
• Generous sales incentive scheme paid fortnightly, that directly rewards your performance – the more you sell, the more you earn!
• Flexible working options, with rosters to suit your availability – our busiest days are Saturday and Sunday.
• Full training on our range of products through our Elevate sales program, to ensure we set you up for success.
• A development plan built around your goals and beyond – a career with Freedom can take you anywhere.
• 25% staff discount across all companies under Greenlit Brands, including sales prices.
• Discounts on health cover, travel and more through OurHub, our partnership discount program.
Our recruitment process
• When it comes to our people, we know that one size doesn't fit all, so we've partnered with a company called PredictiveHire to assess the broader skills and capability that sit behind your resume.
• Once you've submitted your application, you will receive an email from us with a link to a digital interview; this is the first step in our interview process and will ensure your application gets prioritised by our recruitment team.
• You'll also receive a personalised report about your personality strengths and development areas to help you progress your career.
Have a voice, make an impact, and find your seat at Freedom.
Freedom to grow. Freedom to think. Freedom to be
Joondalup WA Australia
Jobs in Joondalup WA Australia
Sales Consultant Joondalup WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.