ICON - EMEA
ICON - EMEA Ireland Ireland
1 month ago
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Responsible for administration, maintenance and support of ICON business applications. Key areas of responsibilities include incident management , request fulfilment, access management, security administration, event management and knowledge management.
The ideal candidate will have excellent people, problem solving, business analysis skills, with the... ability to tackle issues in a structured manner and be able to be pick up on trends and continually improve the service levels so that potential problems are foreseen rather than simply acted on.
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centre around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• Provide technical support ICON Applications in accordance with ICON SOPsWPsBPs and appropriate project specifications.
• Perform administration and maintenance of business applications.
• Must be able to complete individually incidents and service requests within defined SLA.
• Assist in application installations, configuration of systems and application retirements.
• Monitor the availability and performance of supported applications. Review system and application logs.
• Maintain applications in the development and test environments for pre-release testing.
• Perform setup of users/roles/permissions as part of access management and security administration.
• Maintain proper system documentation and regularly review and maintain the IT knowledge base to improve overall customer experience.
• Monitor and address application related and job failure alerts on time.
• Assist with periodic maintenance of application and OS patching activities.
• Provide audit support on privileged user access reviews , audit queries and other compliance activities.
• Assist with continual service improvement initiatives and activities.
• Assist with problem management analysis and activities.
• Assist with project management tasks as assigned.
• Triage issues and escalate it to other internal IT groups and IT Development teams as needed.
• Liaise with Application Vendor when required.
• Perform troubleshooting of application problems with little supervision.
• Responsible for pro-actively looking at ways to reduce number of support calls.
• Ability to complete tasks on time with little supervision.
• Required to be on-call to support after hours issues as they arise.
• Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in the role, you will ideally have:
You will be an IT graduate and will have ideally have at least 1 years + experience in supporting at least some of the following:
SAS, R Studio, Statistical Computing platforms, LIMS, CTMS, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Change Management Databases (CMDB), Change Control Process, Linux, Windows Server, Analytics Tools (Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI, others), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) platforms, eTMF, Document Repositories, Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC), Environment Management, Application Deployments, SOX, SOC2, Identity & Access Management
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below
Application Support Analyst I Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.