Randstad Greystones County Wicklow Ireland
1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles in Wicklow. Our client is one of the leaders in global pharmaceuticals. They are growing & upgrading substantially. We are looking for a Process Plant Equipment Engineer & a Senior Maintenance Engineer to join this fantastic team. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact Lisa, our Senior Life Science Specialist.
Why work for this company?
Our client discovers, develops, manufactures and commercialises medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by bio-devices, genetic tests and a range of services.
• 65+ years of experience in health
• Nearly $6 billion annual revenues
• 25 manufacturing sites around the world
• 10,000 employees worldwide of which 1,100 employees are committed to R&D
• This is permanent contract and comes with a very competitive benefits package;
• Salaries are negotiable based on level of experience
• Yearly Target bonus (10%+)
• Annual... salary review
• Private medical / Life assurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Company shares scheme
• Enhanced holiday allowance
• Upgrading site with huge opportunities for progression
• Positive worker environment.
The Senior Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the control of site plant maintenance to deliver compliant systems capable of continuous availability and reliability of equipment and systems without interruption or impact. They will ensure safe, efficient maintenance and calibration of site equipment, services, in line with the relevant auditing, safety and standards. Working to ensure that the Wicklow site maintains a safe and effective operation, controls and monitoring system during commissioning and operational phases. They will provide support to site Projects with resource management and scheduling across Legacy systems. They will build, maintain, site data registers, service level agreements and maintenance programs.
The role appointed Engineer will drive an operational excellence and Lean 6 Sigma mind-set for all associated maintenance and commissioning support activities across the site within the Engineering team.
• Manage the timely completion of system work orders and resolve issues as they arise while ensuring compliance for the same.
• Manage the planning and scheduling of systems repair and maintenance activities with focus on improved reliability and future sustainability.
• Manage, coach and influence Site Maintenance Team and identify candidates for future succession planning.
• Monitor of Key Performance Indicators for the Maintenance team to identify areas for improvement.
• Assist with continuous and reliable supply of maintenance systems and resources across the site.
• Support site audits on the facility and associate compliance/safety programs.
• Act as designee for Maintenance Lead as required.
• Operate as Maintenance Department CQV; Change Control execution & Validation. Vendor qualification documentation reviews.
• Manage & monitor processes to manage all maintenance service level contracts and contractors.
• Support CAPEX Project identification with Department Lead and Manage specific OPEX budgets for SLA's
• Review and approve Maintenance system modifications and SOP's.
• Conduct Engineering walk-downs / review of site applicable engineering installations and attend Factory/Site Acceptance Tests as required.
• Build and implement Maintenance systems, equipment, and training across site as SME
• Complete assigned training - and identify gaps /opportunities for further training.
• Steer the Engineering department to complete Maintenance system data build for the site.
• Develop and champion continuous improvement programs that increase the performance and reliability of site equipment and systems. SME for TPM for OEE under the ZPS Opex guidelines.
• Provide SME insight and technical expertise to the engineering, operations, and support areas.
• Project work regarding specification, scope definition, budget preparation, detailed engineering design, purchasing, inspection, validation, installation and commissioning of all new facilities and buildings.
• Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up related CAPA's.
• Assist with deviation investigations within the department. Use site tools to drive RCA and CAPA completion.
• Ensure compliance with Safety, Quality, Environmental Regulatory and Corporate requirements.
• Support safety and environmental programs. Adhere to safe working practices as set out in the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
• This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant third level Qualification or FETAC level 8 accreditation.
• 6+ years Engineering experience.
• Experience of Engineering management requirements within an API facility.
• Strong safety mindset & awareness of the inherent system hazards demonstrated through an understanding of EHS compliance requirements. EHS Certification an advantage.
• Demonstrated capability within a GxP/Safety Audit environment.
• Experience of PED, Project Management, VCS, MV/LV Switchgear, ATEX instrumentation, CMX, HVAC, Chiller and Boiler operation and maintenance.
• Experience of maintenance requirements for wastewater treatment plants and LVI.
• Thorough knowledge of GxP and environmental regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple customers to deliver shared goals.
• Strong communication, team motivator / facilitator and demonstrable leadership skills.
• A proven track record of delivering continuous improvement (CI) and value across multiple process streams and customers
• Lean 6 Sigma trained - Yellow & Green Belt accreditation an advantage
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Maintenance Engineer API manufacturing Pharmaceutical manufacturing
Greystones County Wicklow Ireland
Jobs in Greystones County Wicklow Ireland
Senior Site Maintenance Engineer (Permanent) Greystones jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.