Team Horizon Cork Ireland
1 month ago
Are you a qualified maintenance engineer with brilliant customer service skills looking for an interesting career change? Our client may have the perfect opportunity for you. 2 roles have opened up for planned maintenance engineers, as part of the aftersales department. reporting to the Regional Service Manager. The roles are based Nationally - 1 job in Leinster, 1 in Munster. This is a customer facing role, you will be planning routine services and inspection of the fleet, developing detailed inspection reports to generate sales revenue and helping the back office maintaining accurate planning master data. The role comes with numerous benefits including an employee social club, pension scheme, employee assistance programme - including family, company laptop, overtime (based on business needs), OEM Product Training, meal allowance, vehicle/mobile (for field service only), tools and PPE gear, refer a Friend Scheme and a new lead generation commission scheme. Why you should apply:-Join... a leading global manufacturer of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment
• Become part of their innovative team, work alongside a diverse group of visionaries, thinkers and doers, working on developing pioneering solutions that lead to shared success.
• Put your mind at ease knowing that they put their people first and live their diversity and inclusion values embracing all perspectives. What you will be doing:
• Carrying out routine services and inspections on external stakeholder’s fleet to ensure fleet
• Complying with both company and customer HSE policies and procedures HSE Compliance, safety audits, site risk assessments and associated training (e-learning completion)
• Communicating with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner to drive customer success
• Delivering detailed and accurate information for quotation generating purpose to the back office.
• Making sure that time sheet data is accurate and up to date.
• Guaranteeing that ERP system is maintained and updated daily, and jobs closed out once completed.
• Sustaining adequate vehicle stock levels and PPE to ensure maximum productivity.
• Maintaining company vehicle and equipment in accordance with company guidelines. What you need to apply:
• Qualified maintenance engineer (NVQ level 3/ equivalent) in relevant discipline or industry experience.
• Brilliant customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills - telephone and email.
• Flawless attention to detail
• IT Skills (Microsoft Office suite)
• Ability to maintain and achieve monthly targets and goals
• Spirited, motivated and pro-active team player
Planned Maintenance Engineer Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.