TPD® Workforce & HR Solutions
TPD® Workforce & HR Solutions Clackamas OR United States
1 month ago
Are you experienced with construction & mechanical projects, specifically commercial sheet metal, HVAC, and VRF systems?
Are you an expert with zoning, CFM requirements, local code, and system limitations...
Do you have 5+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry?
Our client, specializing in mechanical, architectural and HVAC fabrication, installation and repair services has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Pre-Construction Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis in Clackamas, OR. This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative team with supportive leadership and challenging projects.
Perks & Benefits
• Competitive Compensation - $130000 - $145000 / year based on experience
• 100% Employer paid, low deductible health benefits
• Employee Stock Ownership Program
• 401k program
• Performance-based bonus program
• Generous PTO & STAT Holidays
• Tuition/Training & Development assistance program
• Recognition Programs
• And more!
What You Will Be Doing
• Providing pre-construction services and conceptual design experience
• Create, cultivate and maintain customer relationships
• Accurately estimating and budgeting projects including scope of work
What You Bring To The Table
• Minimum 5 years experience with sheet metal, HVAC and/or construction background
• STRONG experience with zoning, CFM requirements, local code, and system limitations
• Working knowledge of mechanical system operations (Commercial HVAC and VRF systems)
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Bluebeam, and Smartsheet
• Experience as a Mechanical Engineer is a bonus but not required
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Attention to detail and accuracy!
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Clackamas OR USA
Jobs in Clackamas OR United States
Pre-Construction Manager Clackamas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.