African Development Bank - AfDB
African Development Bank - AfDB Lagos Nigeria
1 month ago
• The African Development Bank Group AfDB wishes to recruit a Senior Business Intelligence BI Consultant with extensive hands-on experience in data integration/processing, warehousing and presentation.
• He/She will be responsible for developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions that support decision-making processes.
• He/She will work closely with other members of the BI development team to document, design, develop and maintain data models, ETL processes, dashboards, and reports. He/She will also collaborate with end-users to gather requirements and provide support as needed.
The consultant will undertake the following duties:
• Business Requirements Analysis: Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements, data needs, and reporting objectives. Translate business requirements into technical specifications, and develop data models, data dictionaries, and data mapping documents to guide the development of data integration... and reporting solutions.
• Data Integration: Design, develop, and implement data integration solutions using mainly Talend Enterprise Data Integration to extract, transform, and load data from Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, spreadsheets, SAP S4HANA, and other sources. Ensure data accuracy, consistency, and integrity through data profiling, cleansing, enrichment, and validation.
• Data Processing: Utilize Talend, PL / SQL, DAX1 and/or Java programming skills to process and manipulate data as needed to support business requirements.
• Perform calculations, aggregations, transformations, and validations using appropriate data processing techniques and tools.
• Dashboarding and Reporting: Develop interactive and visually appealing dashboards using MS Power BI, OBIEE / OAC2, SAP Web Intelligence, and other relevant tools.
• Create visually attractive and user-friendly visualizations to present data insights to clients and facilitate data-driven decision-making.
• Data Warehousing: Design and implement data warehousing solutions using multidimensional modeling and star schema design principles. Develop data models, create and manage data warehouses, and optimize data storage and retrieval performance for efficient data processing and reporting.
• Technical Expertise: Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in business intelligence, including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Talend Enterprise Data Integration, MS Power BI, OBIEE, SAP Web Intelligence, PL/SQL, Java, and Oracle Application Express Framework. Provide technical guidance, expertise, and support to clients and team members juniors on these technologies.
• Project Management: Knowledge of end-to-end BI projects, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and deployment. Collaborate with crossfunctional teams, including business stakeholders, data engineers, and other IT professionals, to ensure successful project delivery within timelines and budget.
• Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understand their business needs, and provide proactive insights and recommendations to support their strategic decision-making processes. Deliver high-quality customer service and ensure client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
• Others: Knowledge of Moody’s RiskConfidence application, Ambit Focus IFRS 9, MODEX Financial Planning Analysis platform, Oracle Discoverer software and the openai models fine tuning will be a plus.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in business intelligence, with expertise in Oracle Database, SQL Server, MySQL, Talend Enterprise Data Integration, MS Power Automate, MS Power Query, MS Power BI, OBIEE / OAC, SAP Web Intelligence, PL/SQL, Java, and Oracle Application Express APEX Framework.
• Strong knowledge of data integration concepts, ETL processes, data modeling, and data warehousing principles, including multidimensional modeling and star schema design.
• Proficient in creating interactive dashboards and reports using MS Power BI, OBIEE / OAC and SAP Web Intelligence.
• Strong programming skills in PL/SQL, DAX and Java for data processing and manipulation.
• Experience Oracle Application Express APEX framework.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
• Knowledge of the ERP SAP4HANA and SAP Embedded analytics will be highly appreciated.
• Good written and oral skills in French or English with a good working knowledge of the other language
Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant - TCIS Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.