Atos Seville Spain
1 month ago
The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people’s skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
Atos Spain is looking for a Cloud Data Platform Architect to join our diverse team.
• Data Analytic Architectures, with demonstrable experience/certification in Azure or AWS environments
• At least 4 - 5 years of Technical knowledge
• Applied knowledge of application integration with native cloud solutions (ETLs, API Gateways)
• Applied knowledge of data architectural patterns: Batch processing, Streaming and Lambda architecture design.
• Applied knowledge of architecture and data life cycle in Data Lake / Data Lakehouse environments, Data Warehouse or other Data platforms.
• Applied knowledge and experience in the data model of operational or informational... environments, with different approaches in terms of data strategies.
• Applied knowledge/certification in Databricks platform
• Advanced knowledge in Apache Spark.
• Advanced knowledge in Python and/or Scala
• Knowledge and experience in the use of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket).
• Cloud platform knowledge/certifications such as:
• Azure: DataLake, BlobStorage, Azure Data Factory (DataFlow), Functions, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Databricks (Pyspark), EventHub, ML-Services, CosmoDB, Azure Synapse, Azure Stream Analytics, PowerBI
• Amazon Web Services: Datalake, S3, EFS and EBS, EC2, ECS and Lambda, IAM, VPC, Route53, ELB, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, RDS
• Knowledge / certification of Business Intelligence / Data Visualization tools (like PowerBI, Tableau…)
• Knowledge of data automation methods and tools: DataOps DevOps, MLOps
• Knowledge of Data Governance methods and tools
• Knowledge of Machine Learning / Data Science concepts and tools.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, SAFe)
• Highly desirable: Knowledge / certification in specific ETL / Data Integration solutions
• Good interpersonal communications, with both customers and peers.
• Good written communication of technical documentation.
• Good presentation capabilities.
• Good technical meeting organization and facilitation.
• English: business conversational, both written and spoken.
• Fluent in Spanish.
• Must be legally authorized to work in Spain.
• Functions to be performed are consulting in Group Reporting and SAP BPC Consolidation area.
• The consulting work involves: taking requirements, functional analysis, necessary parameterization and tests.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Extensive training programs.
• Teleworking is allowed at least 80% and the rest of the time you should go to the offices
• Flexible working schedule.
• Long-term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company.
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
Choose your future. Choose Atos
Cloud Data Platform Architect Seville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.