SAP Prague Czechia
1 month ago
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Meet your team
SAP and the SAP customers are faced with an increasingly complex global environment in which to operate their businesses. This is especially true in the rapidly progressing area of Cloud compliance. The Regulatory Affairs department at SAP Legal is responsible for providing a coherent, consistent, and reliable approach to Cloud compliance at SAP.
Cloud Standards and Tooling is a solution-oriented team within the SAP... Regulatory Affairs department. The Cloud Standards and Tooling team is responsible to innovate and scale Cloud compliance activities by (i) building a harmonized framework that represents Cloud compliance requirements for SAP teams and (ii) driving the cloud compliance tooling strategy and development. The team works cross functionally with subject matter experts across SAP who are responsible for achieving Cloud compliance for the SAP operating business and the SAP products.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Application Developer role are to:
• Design, implement and maintain services and features for the regulatory compliance tool, a cloud-based application
• Work closely together with others on the team, share technical expertise, and support and coach more junior developers on the team to ensure product success.
Every team member is expected to have a high degree of customer focus, service attitude, and solution focus. You will work in a strong, supportive team environment and must also be capable of working independently, shaping your best approach to successfully delivering on your defined responsibilities. You will collaborate and support your peers and other teams who are working together to deliver on SAP’s Cloud compliance needs and those related to our SAP customers. You are a change agent for SAP Cloud compliance with the opportunity to influence the shape of your own work and simplify the path to compliance for our SAP teams. And have some fun along the way.
What you´ll do
• Design, develop (full stack) and deploy cloud solutions on SAP BTP with focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability
• Play an integral role in the software development lifecycle including the assessment of functional requirements, and contributing to development and quality assurance with the team and in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions
• Learn new technologies and work efficiently in an agile development team
• Be in charge for driving technology and engineering best practices in the team and promote their adoption
• Mentor developers on software design, coding practices, and TDD strategies
• Contribute innovative ideas to help shape the solution
What you bring
• Experience in Java, Node JS, Angular and GraphQL
• Experience with SQL, relational DBMS constructs, and embedded SQL programming
• Experience developing event-based applications
• 5+ years of experience in software development, preferably cloud application development
• Demonstrated success collaborating on a product development from concept and design through to delivery and roll-out to end-users
• Proven expertise in technical system integration
• Strong understanding and experience in system architecture and design, system integration, data analysis, and structured problem solving
• Good understanding of the key design and operating characteristics for integrated systems
• Proven experience in an Agile development environment leveraging a Scrum based approach
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or an equivalent information technology degree
Nice to have
• Experience with SAP Business Technology Platform / Cloud Foundry
• Experience in DevOps (CI/CD, Jenkins)
• Exposure to PrimeNG and PostgreSQL
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 371670 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Senior Application Developer - Regulatory Affairs - Cloud... Prague jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.