Voyage Care Havant United Kingdom
5 months ago
Scheme Manager - Bedhampton, Hampshire - Full time, permanent - £38,500pa
Voyage Care are currently looking for a Scheme Manager to join us in our Bedhampton service. As a Scheme Manager, you will lead the management team of a large Supported Living Service in Bedhampton, Hampshire and 2 smaller supported living services in the nearby area, that provide support to those with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated complex behaviours.
As a Scheme Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality support is provided to each of the people that we support. You will be reporting into the Branch Manager, building excellent relationships with Commissioners & Professionals, to ensure the service runs effectively, alongside leading a team of Assistant Scheme managers and Support Workers. You will be required to delegate duties, promote good practice at all times and act as an effective and positive role model.
As a Scheme Manager, you will be required to... ensure audits, reporting, spot checks and relevant paperwork are completed by you or your team and fulfil all regulatory and contractual requirements. You may be required to provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the service. You will also take part in the on-call rota.
Our Scheme Managers are responsible for managing a staff team and liaising closely with the recruitment and coordination functions to ensure their services are adequately staffed and rotas are accurate and planned in advance.
Benefits to a career with Voyage Care:
• Blue Light Card Membership (which has access to some of the best high street discounts such as Apple, EE Mobile, Sports Direct, Halfords, New Look, Sky & many more)
• Competitive rates of pay
• A clearly defined career path if you're looking to progress
• A mixture of in-house management training and nationally recognised qualifications
• Paid DBS & Holidays
• Life assurance & Pension Scheme
• Long service awards
• Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
What we are looking for from you:
• Experience managing a large staff team
• Experience in working with key stakeholders and communicating effectively to promote business growth
• An in-depth understanding of our client group
• Prior experience in a health and social care environment
• Driver with own vehicle
• The ability to prioritise your workload
• A 'can do' attitude
• Prior experience of rota management
• Lead a managerial team providing support 7 days a week, you will be required to work a mixture of early and lates across the 7 days.
All applicants and subsequent job offers will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.