Dains Accountants Birmingham United Kingdom
4 months ago
Are you AAT L4 qualified or part way through your ACCA study to become a qualified accountant? Then Dains would like to hear from you.
Dains Accountants are recruiting for a Part - Qualified Accountant to join our Birmingham team to deliver a quality, general accounting service, to a variety of clients.
You will be preparing accounts for unincorporated and incorporated business from complete or incomplete records and make notes for the attention of your manager, along with building client relationships, preparation of management accounts, VAT returns and other general accounting tasks.
Dains is the fastest growing accountancy firm in the Accountancy Age Top 50 + 50 rankings and now ranks 33rd largest nationally. A former winner of the mid-tier firm of the year at the British Accountancy Awards, Dains has developed a compelling audit proposition, which has led to a stellar client base, operating across a broad range of sectors.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset, and... we look to provide the best working environment. We listen, learn, and evolve as we strive to make Dains a great place to work.
Key Responsibilities as Part - Qualified Accountant
• You will be working closely with your peers and manager in providing accounting services to a variety of clients.
• Be willing to complete an ACCA qualification (fully funded).
• You will be preparing accounts for unincorporated/incorporated businesses.
• Analysing account figures to spot tends and variances.
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Dealing with VAT returns and have knowledge of tax (corporation tax, income tax and VAT) and the affects to these taxes on a set of accounts.
• Building client relationships across a range of businesses and sectors.
• Be instrumental in mentoring and supporting trainee and junior team members.
• Minimum qualification requirement will be AAT (Technical Level), or ACCA part qualified.
• Have basic knowledge of main accounting systems in the marketplace (eg; Sage, Xero, Quickbooks etc).
• Be a confident and articulate communicator and be comfortable with managing a varied workload and professional study time.
• Demonstrate a hands on, and proactive work ethic and supportive team approach.
Some Reward Benefits We Offer Are
• 25 days annual leave (plus normal statutory bank holidays) increasing with length of service
• Buy and sell annual leave (up to 5 days)
• Fully funded professional study
• Cycle to work scheme
• Greener car scheme
• Regular development reviews and training
• Group staff pension scheme
• Wellbeing refreshments
• Discounted shopping platform
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.