Dentistry for Children Georgia Buford GA Georgia
5 months ago
Dentistry for Children of Georgia is looking for an experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our team in Buford, GA . This is a highly productive practice with a great schedule. We are seeking a pediatric dentist who has a passion for working with children. Our practice focuses on educating our patients while creating a fun and comfortable atmosphere for children, parents and our staff... We offer clinical autonomy, great pay, ownership and a seasoned support staff that makes your job easier.
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Mentorship & Guidance
• Seasoned Support Staff
• Comprehensive benefit package [Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and 401(k)]
• Company sponsored CE opportunities
• Equity buy-in opportunities
• Complimentary malpractice coverage
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Paid Time Off
• Schedule: M-Th, every other Fri; Timings: 7:15am (huddle) - 3 PM (last patient)
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our commitment to the Dental Quality Alliance.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Completed a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on pediatric care
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Website : To learn more about Dentistry for Children of Georgia, please visit us at: https://www.dentistry4children.com/locations/buford/
Shaliza Dawood, DMD
Director of Doctor Experience
1550 W. McEwen Drive | Suite 200 | Franklin, TN | 37067
Dentistry for Children of Georgia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran
Buford GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.