IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Johannesburg South Africa
5 months ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lecture on programmes must lecture on an IIE qualification across various modes of delivery where relevant.
• Marking of assessments and feedback to students in subjects lectured. May be required to internally moderate assessments scripts that fall within their subject fields, where necessary across IIE sites of delivery.
Lecturer Development and Support
• Assist in lecturer development and support processes and procedures. This may include conducting peer reviews, facilitating workshops and one-on-one consultations.
Student Development & Support
• Championing/leading and managing academic development and support for a specific programme and its students.
• Tracking student success and implementing support interventions where required.
Research & Scholarship
• The incumbant is required to promote a culture of scholarship within their practice, discipline and campus/team and is also required to contribute towards The IIE’s Varsity College... achieving its annual research output targets.
• Superior communication written and verbal and organisational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage work and self proactively.
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of effective teaching in subject area based on a reflective practice.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to manage relationships with managers and staff effectively in terms of motivation, quality and performance.
• Passion for Customer Service.
• Experience in the use of technology to enhance learning is an added advantage.
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Minimum of a completed Honours Degree in Criminology
• Engagement in research
Preferred Education Requirements:
• Completed or currently completing a Masters Degree in Criminology
• Active engagement in research
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years Teaching and Learning experience in field of Criminology preferably in tertiary education
Johannesburg South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.