Bolt Lithuania (+1 other) Lithuania
1 month ago
We’re looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Senior Operations Specialist with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to help us grow our ride-hailing operations in Lithuania.
Your role will have a direct and tangible impact on local operations that you can see in real-time. If you’re ready to take full ownership of your work, disrupt the marketplace, and shape movement patterns in the urban landscape - here’s your chance!
You will be leading local operations projects and working closely with other cross-functional/HQ stakeholders to support our mission to make cities more sustainable, accessible and affordable.
This is a full-time permanent employment opportunity with a negotiable monthly salary ranging between €3000-€3800 gross.
Your daily adventures will include:
• Managing and supporting operations projects by defining precise local operational processes, with a focus on strong operational execution and results, always having our stakeholders in mind.
•... Developing strategies to strengthen the driver's value proposition, to continually grow our supply base, performance and retention.
• Hands-on supply management - working autonomously and taking initiatives with your team to ensure the best experience for our driver & fleet partners, guiding them through the stages of drivers/fleet acquisition, conversion and activation.
• Analyzing data – you will be monitoring supply metrics to ensure marketplace health and act upon insights.
• Identifying trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business.
• Advising and closely collaborating with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency.
• Taking ownership of Bolt's growth by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals.
We are looking for:
• 3+ years of experience in analytical, operations, and entrepreneurial positions.
• You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Lithuanian.
• You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
• You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills.
• You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You are comfortable with developing analytical and decision frameworks to support your strategies and decisions.
You will get extra credit for:
• Experience in the sharing economy, transportation industry, tech, startups or a dynamic high-growth company.
• Experience in a customer success role or similar.
• Experience in product launches or running a business.
Bolt focuses on Transportation, Technology, Urban Mobility, Food Tech, and Ride Sharing. Their company has offices in Europe, Africa, and Tallinn. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Bolt has raised $2.013B of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2022 at a valuation of $8.4B.
You can view their website at http://www.bolt.eu or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Lithuania (+1 other)
Jobs in Lithuania (+1 other) Lithuania
Senior Operations Specialist, Projects Lithuania (+1 other) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.