Nagarro India India
1 month ago
Senior Staff Consultant (User Experience - UX)
7 to 13 years of experience
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
• Must have strong design background of User Research, Contextual Enquiry, Wireframing, Figma, UX workshop.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product manager from client team.
• Do help in competition analysis and propose pros and cons.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows etc.
• Develop UI mock-ups, prototypes and interactive designs on xd adobe or any other tool that clearly illustrate how features... function and look like with pros / cons of each option documented.
• Able to provide recommendations confidently and follow up with client for getting the designs signed off.
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders, incorporate review comments.
• Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
• Interpret data and qualitative feedback.
• Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
• Desktop and mobile hybrid app UI/UX design creation
• Contribute to RFP response PPT.
• Create design library and maintain the same.
• Review features in QA for UI/UX and open issues in JIRA
• Conduct usability testing (Healthcare / pharma experience will be preferred.)
• UX Vision & Strategy
• UX Discovery workshops
• User centered design approach
• Design Thinking
• Low & High-fidelity wireframes or Prototypes
• Gather and evaluate user requirements.
• Create process flows, sitemaps, personas, customer journey maps & storyboards.
• Information architecture
• Heuristic evaluation, Expert review
• Competitor analysis
• UI Design themes & layouts
• Knowledge of grids & responsive layouts
• UX & UI estimations
• Knowledge of grids and responsive layouts
• UX and UI estimations
• Assessing an existing site/property for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding independently
• Rating and ranking sites, and identifying strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings.
• Articulating objectives to guide the development of evaluation criteria.
• Developing evaluation criteria based on industry standards and best practices, modifying these to fit the specific objectives and needs of the project.
• Defining overarching navigational, organizational, and labelling structures at the suite or system level that reflect a user-cantered understanding of how different individuals and roles will consume content and complete key tasks.
• Guiding the design of application, tool, task, and section-level IA workstreams to harmonize with the overarching system.
• Leading sketching and ideation sessions with colleagues and clients by drawing on-the-fly when walking teams through business and user requirements, including fleshing out IA, labelling, interactions, etc.
• Creating prototypes using tools such as InDesign, Adobe XD as required
• Crafting and presenting an executive-level story that provides clients/project teams with deeper insights into the business situation and the design rationale for overarching design systems that are flexible and anticipate scale and change.
• Driving client recommendations and strategic insights based on the client’s/project team’s broader business and user goals.
• Leading development of personas/segmentations based on research findings; integrate personas/segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps and wireframes.
• Creating user experience research plans that are tailored to client/project needs based on extensive knowledge of user experience research and evaluation techniques, including devising hybrid and creative approaches, when necessary, with appropriate sample sizes
• Advising client teams on how to apply user experience research in their own projects.
• Creating a workload build-up and provide effort estimates along with assumptions.
• Executing and managing creative aspects of sales pursuits, including shaping, and responding to opportunities, proposal creation, and orals presentations
Senior Staff Consultant (User Experience - UX) India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.