Honeywell Cairo Egypt
1 month ago
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager within our Honeywell Performance Materials and Technology team in Cairo, Egypt.
Project Manager Responsibilities
• Taking ownership and ensuring safe execution of projects within budget and schedule from sales handover to site commissioning & effectively managing stakeholder expectations.
• Main point of contact for all technical... and commercial matters.
• Leading multidisciplinary & cross functional project team.
• Providing sales support (proposal preparation) and Technical support/consultant for Terminal Automation Business
• Managing and reporting scope deviation through client change orders.
• Effectively managing all sub vendors in the project to ensure compliance to project requirements.
• Establishing clear communication channels within the project team and ensuring the team has clear information to complete the tasks effectively on time.
• Coordinating all activities to ensure revenue flow as per payment plan.
• Controlling cost through effective initiation, planning, control & execution.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction – on time delivery – first time right.
• Responsible to ensure all works are performed in accordance with client and International standards, processes are followed as per quality manual and client quality level.
• Ensuring project team has all necessary technical details/data in order to proceed with their respective activities.
• Conducting technical presentations/trainings.
• Internal and external project reporting.
• Identifying, tracking, managing and mitigating risks with minimal impact to quality, budget and time.
• Ensure and oversee the completion of project including billing and reporting overall project profitability of each project to the top management.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5+ years in project management.
• Technical background.
• PMP certification.
Electrical mechanical / electronics degree, instrumentation.
• Background in terminals, who can support as a Technical Sales Support for terminals.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
• Group medical insurance plan Life.
• Paid annual leave and time off work.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
• Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additional Information
• JOB ID: HRD152704
• Category: Business Management
• Location: Taha Hussein St, Cairo Festival City-fifth settlement,,Building A2, Southern, level2,New Cairo,CAIRO,171-11835,Egypt
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.