Recruitflash Pte. Ltd.
Recruitflash Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Our client is a Global MNC, one of the leading players in the F&B sector. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager to be part of their team for ongoing transformation projects. They are located in the East - easily accessible.
• Responsible for providing support for the various Finance/Accounting functions in the company
• Responsible for the planning/execution of the company's financial strategies
• Responsible for reviewing the company's performance against its annual budget, as well as its long-term development plans
• Responsible for developing various financial business plans, financial revenue models and required forecasts necessary to improve the company's market position
• Responsible for overseeing the company's long-term budget planning, ensuring that it is in line with the company's development strategies
• In charge of liaising with the various internal/external stakeholders (eg. auditors, tax agents etc.), ensuring... that the company is in compliant with the relevant policies and regulations
• In charge of providing technical/financial advice to the company's key management stakeholders on the financial implications of the various business/development strategies being implemented
• In charge of providing technical/financial advice to strategically improve the company's financial status
• In charge of building/maintaining relationships with the relevant external stakeholders for long term partnership
• All other adhoc duties as assigned
• Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or other relevant field of studies
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in F&B, Retail or other relevant industries
• Strong supervisory experience
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No: 19C9682
EA Personnel No: R22104689 (Lim Yu Xun, Acer)
Skills: Forecasting, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Consolidation, Tax, Recruiting, Sap, Accounting, Compliance, Financial Statements, Budgeting, Cash Flow, Audit, Financial Reporting
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years
Assistant Finance Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.