PAS People's Association
PAS People's Association Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Monitor day-to-day operations and performance of the Finance section of the South East CDC. Plan, direct and control all related matters, including implementation of sound procedures, proper maintenance of records and preparation of management data/reports, whilst ensuring compliance to Corporate Governances in line with the Government/ PA/
CDC policy and guidelines, i.e. Government Instruction Manual (IM), CDC Rules and PA Staff Manual etc.
• Ensure timely closure of financial accounts monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial statements and management reports which accurately reflect the CDC’s financial status, assets and liabilities.
• Ensure prompt payment/recovery of outstanding bill to other agencies, companies and grassroots organisations.
• Co-ordinate and facilitate audit procedures including preparation of audit lead schedules, samples and financial statements.
• Provide secretariat support to the Finance... Committee, such as the coordination of committee meetings, networking and appreciation functions.
• Ensure compliance to Corporate Governances in line with the Government/ PA/CDC policy and guidelines, i.e. Procurement, Projects Staff Manual, PA Staff Manual etc.
• Relevant working experience in finance or accounts.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Positive attitude and able to work independently and in team with good time management, initiatives and able to multi-task.
• Willing to learn and possess high level of initiative
Manager (Finance) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.