McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
1 month ago
Who You'll Work With You'll be based in our Sao Paulo office and will be part of our Operations team.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges, blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality. Our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll DoYou will play an active role in problem solving for clients including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
As part of our two-year Operations Excellence Program (OEP), you will work on client engagements in the same way as any other McKinsey consultant. You will gain leading edge operations and consulting skills primarily through on-the-job coaching which will be complemented by the OEP’s structured capability-building program. During this program, you will serve as a junior specialist on multiple client... engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and operations service lines. You will acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to help companies achieve excellence in their operations.
Along with other members of the OEP community, you will dedicate many days to functional training and knowledge development under the leadership of our operations experts. You will follow a curriculum based on operations excellence themes and will receive advanced training in specific areas of operations.
Additionally, you will engage with our clients to create new strategies across a wide platform of projects, from automation to mine optimization to predictive maintenance and more. You will not only expand our current analytics capabilities but will help architect new strategies and applications within a dynamic innovative organization.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will join our global group of leading experts in operational excellence. We already have OEP graduates working at all levels of the firm from associate to partner.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science and applied math; master's or other advanced degree preferred
• 4+ years of professional work experience in supply chain
• Experience in application of advanced manufacturing technology including digital and big data (e.g. Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0 automation/robotics in world-class production facilities)
• Proven record in defining and/or implementing digital strategies across all stages of the value chain
• Programming experience with R, Python or related platform is a plus
• Proficiency in one or more of the following: predictive analytics (maintenance, production, environmental conditions), optimization, mine planning tools & software, simulations, automation
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing (Toyota Production System TPM, Kaizen methods, JIT, SMED)
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment at all levels in an organization
• Strong communication skills especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and written, in English and Portuguese; Spanish is a plus
• Comfortable with extensive travel
São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Jobs in São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Consultant - Supply Chain São Paulo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.